Certified Legendary Thread Winged Guernsey Petition/Letter - #ReturnTheWings: WINGS RETURNED, PERIL RETURNED - JOB DONE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A mate of mine who 'supports' WCE says that the white jumper is the best clash the clubs had in years and ranks the current jumpers better that the proposed ones. Thoughts?
Kill him

A mate of mine who 'supports' WCE says that the white jumper is the best clash the clubs had in years and ranks the current jumpers better that the proposed ones. Thoughts?
Your mate is an idiot.

Sounds special.

Just watched the segment on Nine news. Is the club really obsessed with having 'navy' blue? If so, why? I love the current away jumper - just make that one the permanent jumper with a clash jumper.

On that I'm frankly not a fan of the 'yellow peril', not that I hate it, it just doesn't do anything for me, so I'd be happy with either that or the current white clash.

One of the first posts on the WCE For Life page was "Why change it?" from an old lady.

I saw that, stupid old bat.

Her, along with all here same minded friends are enemy number one to the movement. Hope she isn't a member.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back