Universal Love Witherden signs 2 year contract extension!

Remove this Banner Ad

Both have been great gets

Geez hodgey has slimmed down when watching that video. Looking pretty fit there
So much to get exited about our club, all positive news cant wait to see hodgey play in Lions colours.
There is rock solid substance to that line we are all in it, when every player that we need has signed and players are coming here that we need.
Go Witho,. and go the girls tonight.
LIONS

Pull the reigns mate alot of work to do yet. We did finish last.

Yeah I know but there is just something about this side now, not sure what it is but while I know it is unlikely, I would not at all be surprised if it happened. The way they finished last season, the talent acquired, the hunger and buzz, it is all there. A lot I think depends on how they go in round 1.

Yeah I know but there is just something about this side now, not sure what it is but while I know it is unlikely, I would not at all be surprised if it happened. The way they finished last season, the talent acquired, the hunger and buzz, it is all there. A lot I think depends on how they go in round 1.
I understand your optimism but maybe not to the exact same level. There is a lot of work to go but you can see the pieces coming together. There is (young) talent across the ground now and it is this which builds such excitement. There will still be another year or two in the bottom half but you can see it all coming together and players signing up creates this.

Stay away from low cap stocks.

This signing is flippin' great but all it means for me is that our retention is currently on point. We are still stocked with young players who have a massive potential gap between their best and their worst performances. But now we are at least guaranteed the time to narrow that gap even though it doesn't change my forecast for the year ahead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back