Game Day Woof woof vs Meeow, dish lickers vs arse lickers

Remove this Banner Ad

Not a happy camper. Going back for my hotel meeting up with my missus (for the weekend)and watching Casablanca (never seen it before but she says it's great) before going to a nearby backpackers pub to watch the FA cup final.

If I am still alive by the end of the Cup final, maybe more Secs (but already had it 3 times today and well that would be telling, I'll a gentleman)

Also checking on my phone app that the Bulldogs will lose. Oh gee what a shame lol

Finally congrats to MAXIMUM GRUNDAGE on his Mariners winning the toilet seat.

Not a happy camper. Going back for my hotel meeting up with my missus (for the weekend)and watching Casablanca (never seen it before but she says it's great) before going to a nearby backpackers pub to watch the FA cup final.

If I am still alive by the end of the Cup final, maybe more Secs (but already had it 3 times today and well that would be telling, I'll a gentleman)

Also checking on my phone app that the Bulldogs will lose. Oh gee what a shame lol

Do they sell blow up dolls in sydney too?:)

Casablanca is one of the GOAT films.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cat GIF by CryptoKitties

Remove this Banner Ad

Back