PC World of Warcraft - Including Classic

Remove this Banner Ad

This expansion doesn't seem to adress the major issue with WoD, that being a lack of end game content. Another expansion comes a long with even fewer dungeons (6) and the same raiding that WoD had. Apart from that we have a new honor system and Artifacts which I worry will turn out like the legendary ring questline. Take all that, chuck in a shitload of fan service for good measure and you've got yourself another expansion.

I expect once again they're forsaking the development budget so that they can spend a shitload in marketing like they did last time and have a very good opening to the expansion, whether or not it can last is a different story

Well being able to play as a Demon Hunter might be enough to get me to buy this expansion....

My thoughts exactly. Also, the new PvP honor system looks great but won't affect me much as a PvE player. I'm very sceptical about these artifact weapons though.

I play on Barthilas Horde.

This expansion doesn't seem to adress the major issue with WoD, that being a lack of end game content. Another expansion comes a long with even fewer dungeons (6) and the same raiding that WoD had. Apart from that we have a new honor system and Artifacts which I worry will turn out like the legendary ring questline. Take all that, chuck in a shitload of fan service for good measure and you've got yourself another expansion.

I expect once again they're forsaking the development budget so that they can spend a shitload in marketing like they did last time and have a very good opening to the expansion, whether or not it can last is a different story

Most Mythic raiders agree that WoD had rather good raids. As for the dungeons, it sounds like each major patch they'll be releasing more, similar to how it was in WotLK. They also mentioned there'll be incentive for dungeons beyond the first month of gearing. So while initially there'll be less dungeons it's likely there'll be a lot more as the xpac goes on. Quality over quantity I say.

I do agree that WoD was very disappointing in many ways though, largely due to the way end game content (in exception to raids) was structured. As I mentioned in my post above, very sceptical about artifact weapons too.

Most Mythic raiders agree that WoD had rather good raids. As for the dungeons, it sounds like each major patch they'll be releasing more, similar to how it was in WotLK. They also mentioned there'll be incentive for dungeons beyond the first month of gearing. So while initially there'll be less dungeons it's likely there'll be a lot more as the xpac goes on. Quality over quantity I say.

I do agree that WoD was very disappointing in many ways though, largely due to the way end game content (in exception to raids) was structured. As I mentioned in my post above, very sceptical about artifact weapons too.

I agree the raiding has been great but I don't really understand what they were talking about with dungeons "We feel we've done dungeons a disservice" then they reveal 6, even less than Wod?

We'll see, I'll get it just because the opening of all expansions are great. whether I'm still playing two weeks later will be the big question.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I called it in December :D

.. And then I resubbed last week.

The thing with WOW is that most people don't care about mythic raiding... They never do it. It's about all the other stuff.
Like lower tier raiding

Gotta say I'm really disappointed they're adding a new class when so many specs are underdone and poor, and with no new class/race in wod they still left a lot of promised class changes incompete. They're just jumping the shark now and not trying to actually make the game better IMO.
Yeah its all a bit WOD 2.0

Also get ****ed adding more melee, fix my poor warrior you useless sacks of s**t.

I agree the raiding has been great but I don't really understand what they were talking about with dungeons "We feel we've done dungeons a disservice" then they reveal 6, even less than Wod?

We'll see, I'll get it just because the opening of all expansions are great. whether I'm still playing two weeks later will be the big question.

There's 9 dungeons announced for Legion so far.

Halls of Valor, Black Rook Hold, Vault of the Wardens, Eye of Azshara, Darkheart Thicket, Neltharion's Lair, Helheim, Suramar City and Violet Hold.

Like the look of legion, cautiously optimistic. If they actually do everything they say unlike in WoD

Like the look of legion, cautiously optimistic. If they actually do everything they say unlike in WoD
I guarantee at least one feature that has been announced will be cut from the final product.

Looking at getting into wow. Will it run on a mac laptop?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
Yes.

I'll get the expansion, I always do and end up quitting a few weeks later. From release in nov 2004 until 07 is still the best online gaming I've ever played.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back