PC World of Warcraft - Including Classic

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went to sign in to battle.net today just to see if any friends have picked up the game and see if it was worth me doing so only to realise my authenticator is on my old phone. Now I have to wait for them to disable it :(

Half a level off 120, really enjoyed the Horde zones so far. Looking forward to giving Kul Tiras a try soon.

Made sure I logged onto my alts to get rested exp rolling before I start leveling them. Made that mistake in legion.

Would have helped if I picked up BfA professions before starting....

I was pretty pumped taking my stacks of ore back to Zuldazar to prospect only to realise I didn't upgrade mining yet...
Bugger doing much other than selling stacks of ore right now. First 48hrs got 50k each for a couple of stacks. Still got 25 on one today.

Trying so hard to get some online time, this will be my slowest to max level in a long time.

RNG is a dick. I hit 120 only a couple days after the hardcore guys in my guild. They're farming mythics while I'm twiddling my thumbs down at 308. At least I can hit heroics now, but after spending 99% of my WoW career as a tank I didn't really notice how bad most other tanks are. So far it goes like this: wait half an hour for heroic, half way in the tank gets called out for failing to hold threat on trash or just generally derping it parking mobs/bosses where they shouldn't be, tank leaves, every one else leaves. Thankfully there are world quests.

On the positive, I have 80k gold now but the arse is starting to fall out of trade materials.

Have started again playing while living in Manchester on Jubei'thos. Luckily I'll be back in Melbourne in October, so a lot less latency issues to deal with.

I lost the details for my old account so I have had to re-buy WoW :(

CobaltBlue the Lvl 12 Orc Rogue. Going to save my Insta Lvl up for later on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back