Werewolf World War Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Which war did they use mustard gas?
d&d wtf GIF by Hyper RPG

You saying you were manipulated? Weird not to post that straight after deadline, or at least in your first post of the after lynch.
You are being mighty weird Beasty. Why am I on your radar? Bonce was being a pain and lots voted for him. I didn't initiate it. In my experience, you tend to interogate when playing evil roles.🤔 Can you reveal your role? Pressing works both ways.

You are being mighty weird Beasty. Why am I on your radar? Bonce was being a pain and lots voted for him. I didn't initiate it. In my experience, you tend to interogate when playing evil roles.🤔 Can you reveal your role? Pressing works both ways.
When you asked for clarity on the mentioning manipulation rules (as the OP doesnt say anything about it), what did the mods say?

I think it would be useful to know what the rules are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She said it BEFORE those votes happened so that’s not true. I’d see your point if the claim came now.

I’m thinking it’s an incredibly low probability play and the focus should be on trying to use that info rather than dismissing it summarily.

Love the ‘she’s a good player’ backhanded compliment 😂
Well thanks Chippy. I appreciate your support here.

It was backhanded?

Oh. Darn!😂😄

I'm just working through all the posts now I'm home.

I like your thinking Beasty. But no need to overthink. Boncer turned out to be a neutral, secret ad-in. I wouldn't have voted for him, but as many did, I didn't see it as important to share except in relation to CF who reacted strongly. What I am doing though, is looking out for an interestingly worded vote before end of play tonite.

The real reason to vote MBR is for trying to throw me under the bus and insinuate I led the boncer charge.

Me! Ridiculous.

And she was only doing it to undermine my vote for MP.

You're absolutely right, it's not a crapshoot. The shenanigans are well under way and you've inserted yourself very, very astutely.
CF. If you are gonna ask for the amulet, you'll need to give a bit of info. We can't have folks willy-nillying!

Besides, I think I'm probably gonna need it myself after todays interrogations.

It's good to bring the heat and see if any jewels appear.
I have noticed that MP tends to put the heat ontoc me when he is playng evil.
I guess he thinks I'll get all melty and be a good distraction.
However, my unit was put through rigorous training before deployment, so it won't work.

What exactly is your role MarcMaverick? Or have you mistaken the trenches for a MASH unit?

CF. If you are gonna ask for the amulet, you'll need to give a bit of info. We can't have folks willy-nillying!

Besides, I think I'm probably gonna need it myself after todays interrogations.

It's good to bring the heat and see if any jewels appear.
I have noticed that MP tends to put the heat ontoc me when he is playng evil.
I guess he thinks I'll get all melty and be a good distraction.
However, my unit was put through rigorous training before deployment, so it won't work.

What exactly is your role MarcMaverick? Or have you mistaken the trenches for a MASH unit?
What heat have I put on you other than questioning your question on beaston ? I put a vote on you because normally you come out and tell us you are but just a villager, but this game is different and it has my senses tingling. I’ll happily move off you with more concrete evidence you are good.

What heat have I put on you other than questioning your question on beaston ? I put a vote on you because normally you come out and tell us you are but just a villager, but this game is different and it has my senses tingling. I’ll happily move off you with more concrete evidence you are good.
Are you good MP? My senses are tingling about you.

Unfortunately, with fiber, there needs to be an increase of water intake and with all the commotion, it is to be rationed extremely strictly. So that's half my issue resolved, albeit temporarily .
Seriously, do you have anything to add to the game? Which side are you on? What's your role?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back