Werewolf World War Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a shame there's not a better lynch target because as a card carrying rules lawyer, last night's escape was

Stick Around Bob Ross GIF by Originals

Who didn't see that coming. Nice moves yesterday btw. I had you as serial killer but I'm just going to go back to your engagements yesterday.

Hey Nothing we might have Franco Lucchini here
Hey Zerg it has been suggested that you are Franco Lucchini. Yesterday didn't work asking people so I'm just going to vote for whoever suggests someone is Franco.

Cadsky Footypie32

After the fun shenanigans of yesterday, I am guessing at least one of the three overnight misses was on Kurve.

So Kurve is either immune or the Role Blocker, protected by Cursing Fijian or was given the Amulet yesterday. If the vig, sk or evil miss again tonight, it increases the chances K is the Roleblocker.

If the Amulet is with K that clearly affects strategy for today and may help clear her. Why K would have the Amulet is a mystery. Today there is no value knowing who has it unless the player is Kurve.

CF was pretty unlucky. They must have been close to claiming yesterday. Will be interesting to see.

After the fun shenanigans of yesterday, I am guessing at least one of the three overnight misses was on Kurve.

So Kurve is either immune or the Role Blocker, protected by Cursing Fijian or was given the Amulet yesterday. If the vig, sk or evil miss again tonight, it increases the chances K is the Roleblocker.

If the Amulet is with K that clearly affects strategy for today and may help clear her. Why K would have the Amulet is a mystery. Today there is no value knowing who has it unless the player is Kurve.

CF was pretty unlucky. They must have been close to claiming yesterday. Will be interesting to see.
CF claimed a good role a few times and I think (CBF going back to check) implied Doc at one stage. I suspect that the IJA is one of the people who spent a lot of time reading yesterday.

There are no Panzer tanks in Changi.

ZergMinion is a head, I've had another look.

They were obviously in a PM having 'furious discussions' last night which was mentioned in here, over my rule challenge when I was certain to be lynched by a big margin. Referencing it again today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would evil kill Kurve when she's going to be prime target for a lynch today?
Possibly the vig missed on her.

Kurve do you have the amulet? If you're a soldier as you say you'd answer this question.

Okay, I’ll go elsewhere. In light of number of missed kills and Nothing being seered villager, he could plausibly be a night immune that was missed on.

Cadsky Footypie32

Okay, I’ll go elsewhere. In light of number of missed kills and Nothing being seered villager, he could plausibly be a night immune that was missed on.

Cadsky Footypie32
You're meant to dig up, not down. CursingFijian struck a chord last night didn't he.

IJA with Zerg but which one is the boss?

You're meant to dig up, not down. CursingFijian struck a chord last night didn't he.

IJA with Zerg but which one is the boss?

Lol yeah that’s exactly what happened. He tagged me during the afternoon my time and I was so scared that I felt he had to go 😂 .

I don’t know what your digging and Changi references are about, I can only assume you’re embellishing a soldier claim. I’m happy with my reasoning but will see what is happening when I wake up!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back