Worst afl player you've seen (and why)

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting career that Byrnes had. He was terrific in 2009 and 2010 and the rest of his career was underwhelming, to say the least. He was in the right place at the right time in 2007, but was an absolute walk up in the 2009 side. I wouldn't have thought he was the worst two time premiership player though.

I can't include Byrnes in this list purely because his 2009 and 2010 were very good. He was anything but a spud then.

That ruckman that came across from Freo to Ess and got the flick this trade period.
Zac Clarke.
Can’t remember which Night game it was this year but he looked and played like someone they’d brought in to avoid not havin enough players for the game.

That ruckman that came across from Freo to Ess and got the flick this trade period.
Zac Clarke.
Can’t remember which Night game it was this year but he looked and played like someone they’d brought in to avoid not havin enough players for the game.
Probably vs Melbourne in round 3. Was horrendous

Zac Clarke.

Was pretty bad this year but he did beat Goldstein in the latter half of the season, was pretty funny wtaching him run around acting all AFL standard.

I fear Cockatoo will be a similar story but he at least showed small glimpses of outrageous ability.
Cockatoo is 23 years of age now. Drafted in 2014!

If he doesn't manage to string enough games together next season, just watch us re-sign him to a 2 or 3 year extension.

Cockatoo has had a shocking run, and the hype doesn't help, but you can see raw talent there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think some Essendon fans will agree Jake Long was quite fortuitous to have a four year AFL career.

Lots of famous surnames given a crack and not been up to it, Jake Long, Jay Neagle, Darcy Daniher etc etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back