WTA WTA 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Osaka needs a sports psychologist with her on tour (if she doesn’t already have one). She’s an awesome player on her day but she just seems miserable most of the time and her meek, child-like demeanour off-court is almost pathetic. It’s a paradox that a player so gifted and powerful can be so mentally fragile.

I wish I had Kayo or Foxtel to watch Indian Wells. Just out of curiosity I looked up hotel prices around Palm Springs; yikes $$$

Dasha out with another strain, was down 4-1 when she retired, hope its not another long term injury and that she can get some momentum this year

Dasha out with another strain, was down 4-1 when she retired, hope its not another long term injury and that she can get some momentum this year

Looks more precaution more than anything. She was moving half okay but she needs to be smart with Miami coming up. She banks the points here, goes to Miami hopefully another couple of wins there, sets her up for the grass season and the US hardcourt.

at this point in the tournament, i would say Badosa is probably playing the best out of all the womens players and probably the favorite for the tournament

at this point in the tournament, i would say Badosa is probably playing the best out of all the womens players and probably the favorite for the tournament

It's WTA and I've learnt to never back Badosa. If I were to tip one it would be Halep as she's less likely to cry, have a meltdown and loose horrendously.

Halep and Swiatek are looking very good.

Swiatek looking scary again. 0 and 1 over Keys. We all know what she can do when she is feeling it

Keys was putrid, sorry she was, Maddison was playing baseball most points. Not sure what to make of that match. Agree on Halep she's the favourite.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IW was pretty good overall with some surprising results.
On Osaka she is a drama queen and it was pretty brave of her to address the crowd afterwards but the comment was not racist at all. I think she is a bit deluded. Needs to take a look at how Swiatek handles herself oncourt. She is so mentally tough in finals. Can she make a third 1000 final in Miami?
Halep, Sakkari and Dasha had good tournaments lets see if they can do just as well in Miami.

Whatever that person is doing must be working, she beat Kerber this morning in 2nd round action. Miami is a tournament she hasnt really done well in, think i heard someone say in yesterdays match she hasnt got past the quarters before at Miami

Bit of luck falling Daria Savilles way again, Halep withdrew due to injury so that meant Saville got to face a lucky loser and Saville won through to 2nd round. Valuable points in rising back up the rankings again.

Bit of luck falling Daria Savilles way again, Halep withdrew due to injury so that meant Saville got to face a lucky loser and Saville won through to 2nd round. Valuable points in rising back up the rankings again.
yeah. she wanted to cut her ranking in half by the end of the US swing and she has already done that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back