MRP / Trib. WTF MRP!

Remove this Banner Ad

One guy almost decapitates a player the other gives a guys sack an elbow massage. One gets nothing the other gets three weeks. Anyone else think this is completely around the wrong way?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One guy almost decapitates a player the other gives a guys sack an elbow massage. One gets nothing the other gets three weeks. Anyone else think this is completely around the wrong way?
Craniums and Plums are both considered out of bounds equally, so yes it is seriously wrong and out of whack. MRP/Tribunal:thumbsdown:

Some people were going on about Brennan taking out LRT, but he was never in any serious trouble given that he was attacking the ball only.

Yeah that was probably me who stirred things up. I was just concerned that given the AFL's evangelical approach to ending head high contact Brennan could be in bother. Thankfully not. Pleasantly suprised MacKenzie's incident didn't even get looked at.

As for Paddy, well he shouldn't survive the axe this week regardless of what the MRP did.

Why doesn't Woosha just give him a few weeks for the heck of it.

Not sure what's happened to McGinnity this year. Last year IMO he was a barometer of our team and defensive pressure. This year he's the opposite.

Perhaps we could argue that ROK is as good a player as Judd and therefore requires his level of protection in the game?
We argued that Thomas is a diver lets throw it the other way and see how it goes

yeah Brennan and Mark Enzie were to be looked at. Both did not get a mention

Although it was not good to see the Sydney player (was it LRT? - i forget) off to hospital, Brennan had no case to answer as bother players were going for the ball and the Sydney player went in low and copped an accidental knee to the head.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back