WWE Network (On Foxtel, Kayo and Binge)

Do you think you'll get the WWE Network?

• I'll get it

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • I'll pass

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Raveneyes.

Are you saying that if you use a VPN you can change the country and then access the network?

If so, what do you use and which country do you set it to?

Thanks in advance.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I mostly use my VPN for security purposes, but it comes in handy in other ways.

But with the WWE network recently, I haven't used it at all. I still have WWE Network access today, and my VPN isn't even on.

So no, I haven't tried changing my country to try other Networks. Wouldn't matter as we are no longer being billed, so our accounts will be inactive. Why I still have access I can't say.

They’ve got such an awesome library. It’s hard to believe it’s just repeats of the reality show junk over and over.

That "reality junk" rates reasonably well, probably draws more attention from channel flickers (or TV guide readers) on Foxtel than a PPV that goes for 4 hours.

If you want to watch something, watch on Demand and don't waste your time with the channel.

That "reality junk" rates reasonably well, probably draws more attention from channel flickers (or TV guide readers) on Foxtel than a PPV that goes for 4 hours.

If you want to watch something, watch on Demand and don't waste your time with the channel.

Fair call! I agree. More junk in regards to my personal taste.

It’s just sometimes when you have such a selection to choose from it’s hard to pick, so I like when the decision is made for me and they’re airing some random PPV!

Although I have found myself transported back to 1997 watching Nitro lately since they’ve just updated it

Looks like Binge has none of this. Only seeing current TV shows, a handful of random B level PPV's from 2014 on and about a dozen original shows (camp WWE, total divas etc).

Better start improving soon!

Can't find the WCW PPV's on Kayo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nitro now up to April 1999!
What's that on? Foxtel or Kayo I'm assuming?
Binge still doesn't have a lot. Raw and Smackdown go back to the beginning of 2021.
I did see they added WWF/WCW Invasion and Rock Bottom 1998 to their dozen or so random ppvs in the last day or so.

I don't think it was every the case that they were supposed to be.

Isn't Kayo just the Network, including PPVs and the weekly shows?
Hey mate.

We discussed earlier that Binge has nothing uploading yet. Only what you see in the "Awesome" binge centre is what you'll get.

Foxtel is uploading only.

I'm with you, I have Binge to, and it looks like that will be next after foxtel.

Painful.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

at least Legends House was on this morning. That was a good show. Filmed approx 10 years ago, now half the cast are dead (Roddy Piper, Howard Finkle, Mean Gene Okerlund, Pat Patterson), but Jimmy Hart, Hillbilly Jim, Tony Atlas and Jim Duggan still with us.

What's that on? Foxtel or Kayo I'm assuming?
Binge still doesn't have a lot. Raw and Smackdown go back to the beginning of 2021.
I did see they added WWF/WCW Invasion and Rock Bottom 1998 to their dozen or so random ppvs in the last day or so.

I’ve been watching it on the Foxtel Now app. It is on the Foxtel set top box but I’m having trouble steaming it on the IQ4.
Might squeeze em for a free IQ5

For older fans like me, youtube is a far better option now. They started off doing some great stuff for people like me but seemed to give up on it as time progressed. I've got Foxtel (not for much longer - that's gone to poo as well) but I know where I'll get my wrestling fix from.

Back