WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the crowd on hand "knew" the outcome, and had their minds made up accordingly.

That in itself is exactly the problem.... Everybody "knew" the outcome for months leading up to the match. The main thing Daniel Bryan did wrong was give people a glimmer of hope that this may not actually be the case by declaring himself right for the Rumble. Once he was eliminated it went straight back to that status quo everyone was aware of and did not want.

That in itself is exactly the problem.... Everybody "knew" the outcome for months leading up to the match. The main thing Daniel Bryan did wrong was give people a glimmer of hope that this may not actually be the case by declaring himself right for the Rumble. Once he was eliminated it went straight back to that status quo everyone was aware of and did not want.

How exactly is this WWE's fault though, that the fans are so "smart" and "knew"? They never announced ahead of time, or really gave Reigns particularly golden booking in the weeks leading up to the Rumble. It was only rumour, speculation and assumptions that made it such a "certainty".

How exactly is this WWE's fault though, that the fans are so "smart" and "knew"? They never announced ahead of time, or really gave Reigns particularly golden booking in the weeks leading up to the Rumble. It was only rumour, speculation and assumptions that made it such a "certainty".

Yep, you're right. The whole 'Superstar of the year' shenanigans must be all my fault.

I'm sorry guys, I'll try not to be so much of a fan in the future.

Yep, you're right. The whole 'Superstar of the year' shenanigans must be all my fault.

I'm sorry guys, I'll try not to be so much of a fan in the future.
Apology not accepted.

You're banned from this board! You, and your children, and your children's children!

For 3 months!

uMBY0.png

Only gifting him their biggest kayfabe award after missing more months of action than he has had singles matches... But yeah, by all means water it down to suit your argument.

Maybe I'm way off, but I genuinely didn't realise anyone actually gave a shit about the Slammys, or took them seriously as anything more than a story-driving device on the night and the episodes surrounding.

Again, people "knew" Reigns was winning the Rumble long before that, too.

I only skim over WWE results, events and things and had Reigns as my 1 of 3 to win the rumble (Bryan, Reigns and Bray). Wanted Ambrose though.

Reigns was getting a push through the Authority angle which is all good, but the storyline took over the Rumble, which is my issue with it.

The part about him only being booed just because Bryan didn't win is BS though.

It doesn't explain why he was booed when he entered or when he was shown on the screen before the Rumble match.

Because everyone knew he was Going to Win the Rumble

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had a mate send me a screen shot not good quality it talks about he spoke to Chavo before the death and he said someone was at the door and he had to go

I will try to find the link

I had a mate send me a screen shot not good quality it talks about he spoke to Chavo before the death and he said someone was at the door and he had to go

I will try to find the link

Thanks - I am interested about it.

Saying it was a Break-In?

Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero and Brian Pillman all died the night before they were set to win title belt

Never Heard that those 3 where going to become WWE Champion in the Next Show.

That True or BS?

That True or BS?
Pillman was scheduled to wrestle Dude Love the next day, not for the title. Benoit was going to be the ECW champion. Guerrero was going to be the world champion.

So 2/3.

Put on your tinfoil hats.

I still see people mention Kevin Sullivan was behind it all.
"I'd kill myself too if Kevin Sullivan murdered my family"

:drunk:

That True or BS?
None of them were going to become WWE champ. Eddie was supposed to become WHC. Benoit would have been ECW champion. Pillman would have been Intercontinental champ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back