Roast Ya Gotta Hate

Remove this Banner Ad

So in total with the trip up and back to melbs.....8 hrs for a 30 min appointment.....at least the sun is shining at home.....Melb was freezing
Where do you live?

Make sure you haggle over the commission % with the estate agent. I know from experience they have a lot of wriggle room.

Absolutely they do! First price I got was % of selling price. Got her down to fixed and if I get what I want price wise, it will be one percent less than her first price at $20k less than I want to sell for :eek:

Now playing two agents against each other and having fun in the process but boy do these real estate agencies make serious coin!

Absolutely they do! First price I got was % of selling price. Got her down to fixed and if I get what I want price wise, it will be one percent less than her first price at $20k less than I want to sell for :eek:

Now playing two agents against each other and having fun in the process but boy do these real estate agencies make serious coin!
Well done.
Agents can go as low as 1% if you push them hard enough.

$20k. Jesus. They'll get away with murder if you let em.

It's actually funny that they even tried that on for size.

$20k. Jesus. They'll get away with murder if you let em.

It's actually funny that they even tried that on for size.

Not $20k to sell mate. They gave me a % based on a figure which is $20k less than what I want to sell for

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be ok thanks for asking.

Just annoyed that I can't do anything about my current situation even tho the other party has taken unlawful measures. What's the point of it being unlawful if there's no penalty?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I'll be ok thanks for asking.

Just annoyed that I can't do anything about my current situation even tho the other party has taken unlawful measures. What's the point of it being unlawful if there's no penalty?

Not really sure what's going on but definitely understand that point you make.

Having the same issue with our next door neighbour. Built an illegal structure that towers over our yard, refuses to knock it down despite council asking him to multiple times. Frustrating.

Sorry to hear gandaal.
Hearing sad news like that certainly gives me a new perspective on the problems I'm dealing with.

Sorry to hear gandaal.
Hearing sad news like that certainly gives me a new perspective on the problems I'm dealing with.

Thanks, but other people's problems shouldn't make yours any less important to your own life.

Complain all you like. It sometimes makes dealing with idiots bearable.

My niece in a hospital dying of leukaemia on her 14th birthday. A month ago she was at the soccer with her friends. A year ago her dad died.

Life just sucks sometimes.

Omg that's such horrible news :( I'm really sorry to hear. Can't even imagine :(:(:(:(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back