2nds Yartapuulti vs West Adelaide - Round 11 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

S
Lol did Hayes shag your missus or what.

He’s literally dominating out there today and arguably our best player out there
Seems I have the same opinion as our whole coaching staff. Has had a fair bit of the ball, but more through West bad kicking. Has he had a mark. Should win hitouts comfortably now their ruckman has gone off injured.

Feels like a loss coming up. They'll want to 'stick it up the AFL team', or whatever, after that push and shove in the 3rd quarter.

Duursma and Sinn have both made things happen, but not finding much of the ball. Mead and Moore both good.

Sinn has very good upfield vision. Uses his pace to break clear and releases players upfield. Genuine AFL quality.

S

Seems I have the same opinion as our whole coaching staff. Has had a fair bit of the ball, but more through West bad kicking. Has he had a mark. Should win hitouts comfortably now their ruckman has gone off injured.

You said he was s**t at ruck outside of throw ins and said he can’t take a pack mark despite the fact he’s taken a dozen this season alone and likely our leading contested marker

It was a dumb statement and trying to dig deeper isn’t helping.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You said he was s**t at ruck outside of throw ins and said he can’t take a pack mark despite the fact he’s taken a dozen this season alone and likely our leading contested marker
It was a dumb statement and trying to dig deeper isn’t helping.
He is not a good pack marker. Never said his ruck work was s**t. Just pointed out his best clearance was uncontested, like a training drill. Main knock I have on him, is our easily opposition ruckman work off him to get the ball, his pack marking and his lack of physicality. His assets are boundary throws ins and good below his knees.

He is not a good pack marker. Never said his ruck work was s**t. Just pointed out his best clearance was uncontested, like a training drill. Main knock I have on him, is our easily opposition ruckman work off him to get the ball, his pack marking and his lack of physicality. His assets are boundary throws ins and good below his knees.

It’s like you’ve never ever watched him play, I’m not sure I’ve read a more backwards take on a port player on bigfooty ever.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back