2nds Yartapuulti vs West Adelaide - Round 11 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

He rucked against 2 part timers for half the game. And I think I seen him take one mark on 3/4 time siren. How many pack marks did he take? Was ok, did we dominate centre clearances?

1. 2 part-timers? Those are west Adelaide’s starting rucks as far as I’m aware.

He can only beat who is put in front of him and he dominated them today

2. He’s taken a tonne of pack marks this year thanks to them parking him in the forward line for a chunk of time.

The fact you don’t know this means you either don’t watch the games or hate him so much he could s**t gold and you would call him useless.

3. Yes we did dominate centre clearances. It’s why we won the game.

I’m not sure of the numbers, but our mids being able to take the ball cleanly out of the centre quickly was great and largely the reason we won the game.

Time and time again we got it out cleanly while when west tried to get it out we were able to shut them down and get another stoppage.

First half very poor.
Bramble who is a foot shorter continually outbodied him so that Hayes got half a knuckle on the ball at the taps and it went nowhere.

Second half much better. Probably because Bramble wasn't on the ground much. May have been injured?

But he did start to win taps and direct them to team mates much more impressively against the fill in ruckman for West. So credit there. I recall a couple of games on previous seasons where he did the same - woeful 1st half and way better 2nd halves.

He had 18 hitouts in the first half and a bunch of those went straight down the throat of our midfielders.

It was almost like a set play on repeat.

One of our mids was setting up behind in space, Hayes was palming it straight to them.

I would say they identified the bloods undersized rucks and decided they were going to expose it during the week and set up.

1. 2 part-timers? Those are west Adelaide’s starting rucks as far as I’m aware.

He can only beat who is put in front of him and he dominated them today

2. He’s taken a tonne of pack marks this year thanks to them parking him in the forward line for a chunk of time.

The fact you don’t know this means you either don’t watch the games or hate him so much he could s**t gold and you would call him useless.

3. Yes we did dominate centre clearances. It’s why we won the game.

I’m not sure of the numbers, but our mids being able to take the ball cleanly out of the centre quickly was great and largely the reason we won the game.

Time and time again we got it out cleanly while when west tried to get it out we were able to shut them down and get another stoppage.
29 & 66?
66 didn’t attend a centre contest till 3rd quarter. And 29 was atleast 10cm shorter then Hayes

29 & 66?
66 didn’t attend a centre contest till 3rd quarter. And 29 was atleast 10cm shorter then Hayes
I have no idea what you're talking about.

the players that rucked for wests today rucked for west last game, and the game before, and the game before that. probably the whole season as im aware of. you're penalising Hayes for playing against the same rucks every other SANFL team is playing against?

I have no idea what you're talking about.

the players that rucked for wests today rucked for west last game, and the game before, and the game before that. probably the whole season as im aware of. you're penalising Hayes for playing against the same rucks every other SANFL team is playing against?
64 was there number 1 ruckman. He went off early in the 3rd with I think a shoulder injury. And never come back on, 66 rucked after that. He didn’t attend 1 Centre bounce before halftime. 29 played mainly forward but pinch hit in the ruck for 5 minutes in every quarter.

64 was there number 1 ruckman. He went off early in the 3rd with I think a shoulder injury. And never come back on, 66 rucked after that. He didn’t attend 1 Centre bounce before halftime. 29 played mainly forward but pinch hit in the ruck for 5 minutes in every quarter.

and Hayes smashed every single one of them off the park... you're making it out as if Hayes only got up cause some super ruck opponent left the game.

hayes had 18 whiteouts at halftime, many of which he put straight down our mids throats.

trying to talk down Hayes dominance today is laughable.

¿¡We won both games today!?

Wow! 🤍🖤

Jimmy Fallon Yes GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Sam Hayes cunning plan today was trying to play as much like Scott Lycett as possible.

Obi Wan Mind GIF by Star Wars

Remove this Banner Ad

Back