Radio 'You cannot be serious' podcast with Sam Newman, Don Scott and Rod Law

Remove this Banner Ad

both topics are boring.
I don't mind the Biden topic. I find it hard to believe that the American people lobbied so hard to get rid of trump they ignored the fact that Biden is a complete fruit cake.

He's the leader of the most powerful country in the world and it's staggering how he conducts himself.

I don't mind the Biden topic. I find it hard to believe that the American people lobbied so hard to get rid of trump they ignored the fact that Biden is a complete fruit cake.

He's the leader of the most powerful country in the world and it's staggering how he conducts himself.

I find political chat on this podcast boring.

biden and trump as president(s) scary

im not getting into politics but i can verify that the 2nd podcast might be the funniest in ages. Max truly is a blessing on it. The 3rd part was really interesting too when Don did the questioning, then Sam got jealous because The girl was saying Don's questions were really interesting and cut the interview short lol

I didn't get that feeling, it was more a chance for Sam to have a crack at Gil and what happened with the Winmar/Ludbey
to be fair to me, i have not gone on from the point where sam has a crack at gil. the way sam said "is this about Eddie betts? you wait till i get onto this" cause me to post accordingly

Got a feeling Sam believes what betts says about the crows camp is BS

That wasn't what I took from their chat at all! I thought he was pretty supportive of Betts.

Re Trump - I feel like so many people that make comments about how much of a piece of s**t he was etc don't even really know why they don't like him, just that the complete smear campaign of him has made them hate him. The guy wasn't supposed to be the President, he's not one of the chosen ones, and I think that upset the people who think they can control everything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That wasn't what I took from their chat at all! I thought he was pretty supportive of Betts.

Re Trump - I feel like so many people that make comments about how much of a piece of s**t he was etc don't even really know why they don't like him, just that the complete smear campaign of him has made them hate him. The guy wasn't supposed to be the President, he's not one of the chosen ones, and I think that upset the people who think they can control everything.

same goes for both sides of politics. people hated obama/biden/bush/reagan/trump just because

did sam or was it don who said im offended by the welcome to country?

Find out for yourself...

In regards to the crows camp Sam was making the point how Gill jumped all over the podcast for the Winmar comments but he swept the Crows camp under the rug.

Another good guest interview, Don was at his cringeworthy best with his questions and comments.

Find out for yourself...

In regards to the crows camp Sam was making the point how Gill jumped all over the podcast for the Winmar comments but he swept the Crows camp under the rug.

Another good guest interview, Don was at his cringeworthy best with his questions and comments.

ok ill go back maybe later today.

Max has got me back into listening to the podcast weekly again, he's given it something it's been missing. I had been checking in for the odd guest episodes and icook but overall missed a fair few over the past few months.

They always needed a third person to play off and Max creates a much more interesting dynamic. Even Fiona has somehow made it more listenable but not sure i want her there every week.

Half the time I can't tell if Ivan is there or not but I like his 2c worth. Also love hearing Fiona Byrne call him Ivan lol.

I really want them to do an episode with special guest Mike Sheahan. It has to happen!

Last edited:
Nicola Charles was a fruitloop the first time she was on...but it was something different and I appreciated that they gave her a platform to spout her bullshit.

Next time she's on, I won't bother listening.
I find her so out there that I can't not listen 😆. Plus I may or may not appreciate any old school Neighbours inside info.😬

I want an episode with her and Rex on together.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back