Radio 'You cannot be serious' podcast with Sam Newman, Don Scott and Rod Law

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree on ICook Foods. This week was just a liberal promo only the liberal ministers proved themselves to be idiots. If they are fair dinkum get someone from the other side and question them. At the moment its just a one sided argument and i am getting the feeling its one company aggrieved that they didn't get a contract so they are causing a big fuss.

Today's episodes were a mess!

I thought this weeks Part 1 was better than the last couple of Part 1's.

They appear to be getting more messy ever since Rod has been talking more, I think he needs to take a step back and just let Sam and Don go at it for the first 30 minutes.

I agree on ICook Foods. This week was just a liberal promo only the liberal ministers proved themselves to be idiots. If they are fair dinkum get someone from the other side and question them. At the moment its just a one sided argument and i am getting the feeling its one company aggrieved that they didn't get a contract so they are causing a big fuss.
Go give your ears a good clean out and then go back and listen to the previous episodes on the topic. You're clearly not hearing the evidence put forward.
And of course it's a one sided argument, Labor haven't come out and denied any of the allegations. The silence is deafening.

i
Go give your ears a good clean out and then go back and listen to the previous episodes on the topic. You're clearly not hearing the evidence put forward.
And of course it's a one sided argument, Labor haven't come out and denied any of the allegations. The silence is deafening.
I have listened to Andrew Boguts podcast on it, read about it, listened to this and every single bit of the evidence is circumstantial. Not saying it didnt happen but they need solid evidence of which they have none. Saying the same old stuff over and over doesnt cut it for me

Just sick of hearing about it, no real news this week other than #breakingnews the opposition is hopeless

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They had no use of a computer apparently. Found it very hard trying to hear Don speak

First time I've listened using bluetooth while driving my car and Sams voice was twice as loud as Dons which made it very hard to listen to.

Never noticed how bad it is cause I've always used headphones when listening from my phone.

First time I've listened using bluetooth while driving my car and Sams voice was twice as loud as Dons which made it very hard to listen to.

Never noticed how bad it is cause I've always used headphones when listening from my phone.
Less of the dullard Rod Law would be great.
Constantly making quips which aren't funny, just annoying. He adds nothing.

I agree I’m the same and Don’s microphone technique was particularly s**t house this week

Ha ha, fa'rk, he's gone back to whispering again. :tongueoutv1: It's SO frustrating. I have to turn to volume up and down during the whole show.
Haha yeah was just waiting for Sam to rip into him lol.
I’m the same, go back 15 seconds, turn it up to work out what the * he said, then BANG the Foss answers with normal volume 😆

i

I have listened to Andrew Boguts podcast on it, read about it, listened to this and every single bit of the evidence is circumstantial. Not saying it didnt happen but they need solid evidence of which they have none. Saying the same old stuff over and over doesnt cut it for me

Yeah and while everyone is listing to this stuff about iCook foods, just remember and put it in the context that Newman and Bogut all absolutely f****** hate Andrews.

Don’t for a second think they don’t have an agenda here and don’t have their blinkers on ready to believe anything disparaging about the government. Funny they never mention any of Morrison’s f*** ups 🤔

Remove this Banner Ad

Back