Radio 'You cannot be serious' podcast with Sam Newman, Don Scott and Rod Law

Remove this Banner Ad

Sam referring at one stage to Professor Peter Doherty as being "ignorant" was peak Newman.

He tends to get frustrated when they have a guest on that's more informed, intelligent and articulate than him, and as a result out come pearlers like that.
And the Professor didn't get flustered with any of the questions and took his time answering them so that probably frustrated Sam even more.

Gee I'm starting to feel more and more disconnected from those two (Sam & Don), knowing he's a Trumper one thing but inconsequential, the way Sam keeps spouting BS about vaccines for example is quite dangerous at a local level. I hope they lift next week.

most of the first ep was hysterical, in an age where people are so tryhard with their podcasts, this is gold

Gee I'm starting to feel more and more disconnected from those two (Sam & Don), knowing he's a Trumper one thing but inconsequential, the way Sam keeps spouting BS about vaccines for example is quite dangerous at a local level. I hope they lift next week.
And by BS you mean facts? By BS you mean opinions you don't agree with?

I know the podcast is a soapbox for Sam's ridiculous political agendas but i am getting pretty sick of hearing the words "this is the greatest corruption ever" every episode.
I am shocked the transgender weightlifter wasnt brought up this week in the Olympic chat.
Also did lol at Don's calling the removalists being ethnics is an issue and not backing down. I wouldnt be shocked if there is media outrage on that soon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder what Don's mate in Israel thinks about "our friend Hitler"!

Always thought that Martin King is bit of a knob, but those yarns about Waco, Texas and other stories were pretty interesting.

Got the feeling that Sam felt embarrassed by Don for once during that interview.

I wonder what Don's mate in Israel thinks about "our friend Hitler"!

Always thought that Martin King is bit of a knob, but those yarns about Waco, Texas and other stories were pretty interesting.

Got the feeling that Sam felt embarrassed by Don for once during that interview.
look forward to listening to it!

marty king was once on MTR. that was good listening. so many angry people

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back