Radio 'You cannot be serious' podcast with Sam Newman, Don Scott and Rod Law

Remove this Banner Ad

And then never specify his source (it's always fox news).
He used to claim his sources were programs from 'overseas', I think he even said once that the information he was getting was from a Russian network and he was acting smug about it as through it gave him credibility, but yeah Fox News and Sky News are 2 of his go-tos.

And then never specify his source (it's always fox news).
well yes, thats fair enough.

but clever in citing (wihout naming) as it absolves him of responsibilit. When people say he's racist/sexist/etc-ist, he can simply say its not him saying it, its them.

Laughed multiple times in the first part. They asked Don what did he do when he watched the Grand Final in Perth. He goes i watched it til half time then i walked out. Sam and Max asked him if he went. Don. No i walked out of my TV room lol
God i love that man

Interesting discussion he made about his team mate's daughter who played AFLW and talked about the grooming that goes on.

All seems to be whispers at this stage but you'd think eventually a disgruntled player will go to the media and talk about it.

Interesting discussion he made about his team mate's daughter who played AFLW and talked about the grooming that goes on.

All seems to be whispers at this stage but you'd think eventually a disgruntled player will go to the media and talk about it.
Didn't Dermott comment on it a few years ago and got shut down pretty quick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't Dermott comment on it a few years ago and got shut down pretty quick.

He got smashed for that didn't he?

At the local level I don't know of it being a problem.

But it is a pretty interesting scenario with people of the same sexual preference playing together, I can only imagine the problems it would cause in that kind of environment.

Nothing of substance really. Rambling, attempting to tell jokes and butchering them, incoherent nonsense. Sam let out a few exasperated sighs throughout... It was a train wreck.

Haha Sam absolutely hated that. The Dr promised a bunch of stories about all these different things and didn't reveal anything.
He did try to say he took morphine once at the Hawks though.

Sam will never give specific examples, only my friend said this or this person said that. ITs all hearsay and probably bullshit

People have told me the problems with AFWL is the grooming, changing of sides.

i thought he meant changing of sides as in from straight to lesbian. but he and don mean women changing clubs to play with their girlfriend.

Was the man who used a digerido to assault a fellow human being allowed into the G during Dreamtime? I got the impression from the pod that he was because of PC and fear of being called racist for not letting an indigenous man in.

Sam idea to start a business, if he wanted to, making witches hats hahaha. Gold!

Was the man who used a digerido to assault a fellow human being allowed into the G during Dreamtime? I got the impression from the pod that he was because of PC and fear of being called racist for not letting an indigenous man in.

Sam idea to start a business, if he wanted to, making witches hats hahaha. Gold!
I’m pretty sure he was there as a paid performer, which is why he had his didgeridoo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back