You know you're a Brisbane supporter when you....

Remove this Banner Ad

Schache It Off

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Taylor Swift
This is for fun and games guys. :) Keep it simple.

You know your a Brisbane supporter when you refuse to troll on Bay13. :eek:

Re: You know your a Brisbane supporter when you....

Get blank stares from mates when talking about "Browny's mark" or "Patfull is developing into an elite defender".

hmm thought that would be freo, but nay, theyre not usually infront at 3/4time.
when you constantly remind people that your team is the most successful over the last 10 years

• Banned

You know your a Brisbane supporter when you question the AFL about the rivarly with Sydney.

When you are out and about ,and you come across someone wearing a Lions cap ,and you get so excited to see someone else that is a Lions fan ,that you start chatting away about the boys ,because you have found a friend and it makes you so happy to know that someone else loves them too.Quite pathetic really:eek:

When a Collingwood supporter complains about the salary cap, the first thing that comes up in your head is:
http://www.flashgiochi.org/materiale-per-forum/immagini-old/img/Not.this.s**t.again.jpg

When you are out and about ,and you come across someone wearing a Lions cap ,and you get so excited to see someone else that is a Lions fan ,that you start chatting away about the boys ,because you have found a friend and it makes you so happy to know that someone else loves them too.Quite pathetic really:eek:

What about when you run into someone who says they support the Lions, so you start chatting away and it turns out that they really don't know anything about the team at all.

What about when you run into someone who says they support the Lions, so you start chatting away and it turns out that they really don't know anything about the team at all.

Get that all the time, the give away is when they mention Troy Selwood among one of "good young players" or when they say "Can't wait for Merrett to show his potential as a forward this year".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My all time favourite is when someone asks how the Bears are going...

I usually say we are going alright, will be doing better when Lynchy is prowling the square with Big Roger...

It doesn't get worse than that. If I meet a person who says they're a West Coast supporter, I figure that there's about a 95% chance that I know more than they do. :p

Usually I ask them a simple question about our chances for the next season or the structure of our forward line, and rate their response to see what sort of fan they are so I can talk at their level. When you get people who say that Lynch is useless, or that Priddis is a star, the conversation usually ends fairly quickly. :D

You know you're a Brisbane supporter when a team goes back-to-back you say "only back-to-back?:rolleyes:"

:D

...when you have to put all home games in your 2009 diary when you get it in January so nothing clashes for the next 9 months.

When you see Aker in the street and you wanna punch his face in.

When you get to remind your mates who go for collingwood and essendon that you beat them BOTH in grand finals (which is usually followed by a discussion about the salary cap concessions)

Feel bad about bagging Jared Brennan.

Yes!...Thats it exactly!!:D:thumbsu:

You know you're a Brisbane supporter when a team goes back-to-back you say "only back-to-back?:rolleyes:"

:D

...when a team gets into consecutive grand finals, you cheer against them "just in case". ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back