You so called "HACK" came 2nd!

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Blues_Girl
Dave I was hoping he'd win, I would have love to have seen you spew everywhere :D

I think you would've been spewing everywhere had he won.. with excessive alcohol consumption at Unley. ;)

Originally posted by Docker_Brat
I think you would've been spewing everywhere had he won.. with excessive alcohol consumption at Unley. ;)

Normally that would have been the case but I was already in my lovely pj's! :)

Nah your right! I'd have been down there ****ing the night away.....again ;)

I'm now convinced that you're a ****wit with that comment.

Ease up cyberwarrior...

You just make sure your purple overalls and your inflatable AND papier mache anchors are ready for next season.

Originally posted by DaveW
I take it you want him at Freo then?

I'd prefer him at Unley, actually I'd prefer Matthew Pavlich at Unley as well. ;)

If Nelson went into the draft and ended up at Freo, I'd be pretty happy with that.

Originally posted by Kane McGoodwin
Done deal then.

Have a chat to Connelly & I reckon we can arrange something. ;)
Exactly. If one of the Freo coaching/recruiting staff also happens to be a one-eyed Sturt supporter, we're a hope of pulling this off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by dyertribe
Ease up cyberwarrior...

You just make sure your purple overalls and your inflatable AND papier mache anchors are ready for next season.

ROFL - Dyertribe!!

Ben Nelson is a hack - he will be delisted - good luck to Ben in the SANFL - I think he will do really well at that level - unfortunately he doesn't have the skills for the AFL.

k
xx

Originally posted by macca23
Sign this man up for that deal straight away - 4th round draft pick for Nelson!! And no pleading insanity afterwards DB. ;)

I may be completely mad, but yeah I really think we have all the youth we need at the moment, wouldn't be a bad idea to get a couple of fringe players with experience, who may fire up with a change of scenery.

I may be completely mad, but yeah I really think we have all the youth we need at the moment, wouldn't be a bad idea to get a couple of fringe players with experience, who may fire up with a change of scenery.
Well DB, get in the ear of Conolly & Co as I'm sure the Crows would easily come to an agreement for a trade. Reckon they would be happy with a 4th rounder.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back