Think Tank Your Honest Opinion: On a scale of 1-10, exactly how fooked are Essendon*?

How screwed is the Tullamarine Injection Club?

• 1. Everything's fine, no problems whatsoever!

Votes: 13 30.2%
  • 2. Just a few very, very minor issues.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • 3. Yes, there are a few problems.

• 4. Things are getting a bit serious.

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • 5. They're in quite a bit of bother.

• 6. They are in serious trouble.

• 7. The situation is dramatically bad.

• 8. The outlook is catastrophically grim.

• 9. So utterly screwed it would take a miracle to rescue the club from itself.

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • 10. At this point it makes far more sense to burn Essendon* to the ground & start again.

Votes: 20 46.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Tullamarine is such a toxic s**t hole the Indigenous don't want that bit back
No wonder Essendon are forcing their indigenous players to retire or delisting them

Essendon haven't won the flag since 2000. They just have to win next year! They need to hire a coach that will promise them the 2023 flag. And I think I know who that is - Hird.

I want to see a scene where James walks into an old fast food joint in Wangaratta and spots Stephen Dank flipping burgers, and Hirdy says, "Get that apron off, Stephen. We're getting the old gang back!"

You know your knackered when the Tasmanian Government veto the afls's plans to relocate to their shores on the grounds that they would rather not have a team than to be associated with the losers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They went with their very own version of Focus on Footy when the old sack of skin president got the arse and the new muppet show took over.

Was trying to work out who old mate ex-prez reminded me of. The bad guy in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade after he chose the wrong grail. 7E0DE087-4980-442D-A9DD-8AADEFF1B451.jpeg

Who's conducting the exit interviews?

Players and a coach going.

Maybe a surveymonkey approach?
marge simpson episode 13 GIF

Back