80​
-​
-​
78​
-​
Sorrento​
Cups WR​

Last edited:

Aim left, let it feed off the slop, especially when the pins right.

Front pin right pin, land ball front left.
Would be nice if you can aim left and be confident that it will land left

Nice approach Pete...I can imagine you muttering the words....sit...SIT.

hehe nah. enough fringe around the greens to slow the ball down. plenty of room (to still stuff it up)

Would be nice if you can aim left and be confident that it will land left

golf in a nutshell!

Do you prefer approaching from on top of the saddle or down below in front of the green?

It is no coincidence that in the history of military conflict that the high ranking officers sit on top of a horse, on a saddle.

Quick 9 at almost pitch and putt Royal Oakleigh to blow off some cobwebs. Went ok. Ball striking was fair but misses were good leading to decent pitching and chipping and 14 putts (with 1 three putt), no birds. 3 over...take that any day
3 over!@!!? You’re off single digs right!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

37 points today only second time I’ve cracked 30 points in 8 rounds ... been on a horrific run of form ..

Hc has stayed the same but 3 flags dropping out in next 4 rounds so hopefully after today turned a bit of a corner .

16 quick holes at Oakleigh after the rain and drizzle passed. Junior 8 over...Me 5 over. Making a slight technical change and got on a roll. 8 birdie putts in a row (made 1 lol)! Maybe had 8 in a round at some point but never on the trot. Was a weird feeling taking that glove off after hitting the ball, walking up to the green and repairing pitch marks time after time.

Peninsula Kingswood yesterday. Didnt lose a ball, and played well. Drove poorly but always found said ball and had a shot. Like Pklz shot in the 80s. I give thanks to my game around the greens both in bunkers and fringes which was superior.

THe National tomorrow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back