Personal Experience Your own Experience

Remove this Banner Ad

Demons feed on fear and negative energy. It's like blood in the water to them. That's why they'll appear as ghosts and try to scare people. If you show them you're not afraid (as I did - hence why it told me that most people are scared), then they'll leave you alone.

I've been in conversations with demonic entities that tried to convince me that I was unworthy of God's love, that God had abandoned the human race to Satan, and that there was no such thing as forgiveness so I might as well 'join the dark side'. The worst attacks on faith you could possibly imagine. But I told them that none of that would stop me being true to myself.

It was after breaking through that experience that I was allowed to see the love of the All, and how it's impossible for God to abandon his creation to anyone, and that being true to yourself is the 'weighing of the heart' by Anubis in the Hall of Judgement. Disowning yourself means to do away with the ego of depending on others to validate your actions as right or wrong, and instead build up self-esteem.

Once you have that...you'll always do the right thing for everyone because it's easy to do the right thing when you don't have a vested interest in the outcome.
Thanks for sharing all that.

For me, about 3 or so years ago, is when it happened to me. I finally realized what "God's Love" actually means. And I was weeping every night (and often during the day) fully understanding that great sacrifice of His. It shred me inside and removed my ego (not entirely, but all the BS ego). I became very "at peace", "resigned", leaving my life up to his Will and direction, and all that sort of thing, and honoring it. I'm such a different person than I was just a few years ago. I'm so unattached (so to say) from my own wants/etc, and from all the trappings of this life. I could elaborate/ramble on, but I am sure you understand me.

And only about a year ago I had a near death experience where I had a conversation with a spiritual being from the afterworld (not sure who exactly, could've been the Holy Spirit per se), but it told me what I had to do in this life.....I'm still struggling to achieve that, I'm TRYING, but I'm not finding it. Still, I persist and keep my antenna tuned to "the ways", the humility to cede my will which is probably hindering my ability to find it.

Edit: I was writing this before I seen the above video had been posted. Too scared to watch it now haha. Might wait until the morning.

Glad this thread popped up. I was going to post this in the ghost thread on the GD board the other year, but forgot.

Always had an open mind with this stuff, but probably leaning more towards being a skeptic than a believer. But I've had one experience with a ouija board which is pretty messed up. This was over 10 years ago now, so my memory is a little hazy. But all the main points are there, I might just add in a few minor bits to set the scene. But the experience is 100% true, and I still don't know what to make of it.

Think it was 2002/2003, a group of us had a small drinking session. Probably 10 or so people there, half boys, half girls. After a while, the girls wanted to try do a ouija board. One of them had done it before, so she knew how to set it up and what to say. Us guys weren't really interested at all, but after a while thought we might as well go along with it. I was there with Sam Butler who now plays for the Eagles, and before we sat at the table we said to each other we'll just put our fingers on the glass but not push it at all.

So after all the stuff was said at the start - I can't remember what it was, something like if there's a spirit here make a sign or whatever. Nothing happened for a bit, but then it started to move. We all freaked out, obviously, but myself and Sam were still very skeptical about it and were sure the girls were pushing it around. After a few more questions, I think the girl asked for their name. First it went to G, then slowly made it's way to K. Sam pretty much jumped up out of his seat and left the table. I went to ask what was up, and he said it was Noddy.

For those who remember back in 2002, there was a fatal car crash involving a couple of young guys from the West Adelaide footy club. Sam become very good friends with one of those guys at the state champs (pretty sure that's where they met). I'd only ever heard him refer to him at what I thought was Noddy. But when he explained what the initials were, his name was Glen Knott (Knotty). He was pretty freaked out by it, and he assured me he didn't move the glass.

None of us were really too keen to touch it again, but for some reason we got back on the table. Now this next bit is either one of the biggest coincidences in the world, or there really was something going on here.

I can't remember if there was a question or not, but the glass moved from T to V. And memory is quite hazy with this bit, but it might have also said a number... I might be making that bit up, I really can't remember. But someone picked up the remote and turned on the TV and put it on the said channel number.

If anyone can remember back on TV over 10 years ago in South Australia, there were series of community ads featuring John Riddell and what to do in the case of a car emergency. There was one about what to do if you're driving and your tyre blows out, and there was another one telling you what to do if your brakes fail.

So the very first thing that comes on TV is the ad about what to do in the case of brake failure. Now what the hell are the odds of this ad coming on TV at about 1am? Specially after the GK initials, and him passing away from a car accident. It absolutely boggles the mind, and it freaked us the hell out. We got the girl to close the session ASAP and pretty sure we all just went straight home. Didn't really speak much of it at all after that.

I had posted this story on an Adelaide music forum about a year after it happened, and a guy on there mentioned that brake failure might have been the cause of the accident.

I haven't told anyone else (in person) this experience since it happened, pretty much for fear of being ridiculed. Only ever spoke to one of the girls a couple of years ago who was there at the time, and she said it still freaks her out thinking about it.

Got one more little story which was scary as f--k, I'll make another post.

Here's my ouija board story from way back in post #12 of this thread for any new comers in here.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I've written this elsewhere on this site, but I'll write it here too.

My friend is this huge sceptic about anything to do with the paranormal, but he's fascinated by it at the same time. So one day, he says that he wants to **** around with a Ouija board. "**** that," I say. "I don't want to get involved. You're just asking for bad stuff to happen to you." Anyway, he's pretty insistent, so I tell him that since he's going to do it anyway, I'll be there to make sure he doesn't do something stupid. "But we're going to do this properly....we're going to put wards up." So I spend the day creating these lovely sigils out of coloured cardboard with grammatically perfect Hebrew names of God written on them - Yahweh, AGLA (Atah Gibor Le-Olam Adonai), Elohim and Adonai. And I put them all around the room before doing a lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram towards each direction. Cause you know, you can't ever be too careful.

So we do the Ouija session, and I kid you not, one of the first things the thing says was in Hebrew. "Really?" Then it couldn't talk to us at all - it was all random ****. This was when my friend was asking the questions. So I said "Give me a shot" and sure enough, it could speak to me. I've said this elsewhere, but it said that it was sorry, that most people were afraid and that it wanted to eat my soul. I laughed and said "I bet you do. What about my friend, do you want to eat his soul?" and it said he didn't have one. LOL.

Fast forward to the start of this year. Friend and I are drinking and smoking a bit of weed as you do - nothing too outrageous and neither of us was wasted. "Remember when we did that Ouija thing the last time I was here?"

So of course, we're going to try it again. Only this time, there's no wards up.

**** it, it's not my house. Nothing really happens - we talk to one spirit, only this time, when my friend asks if he has a soul, the demon says yes.

Now, it's at this point that I should tell you that wards are meant to make you invisible to spirits. So when the wards were up, that was the reason why demons couldn't communicate with my friend, but they could with me because unlike him, I actually believe in them and am fully aware of the dangers and pay them the high level of respect they deserve. Faith in god provides a shield that is greater than any ward - the Lesser Key of Solomon states that ceremonial magick is only a necessity when the practitioner needs a visual crutch to lean on when it comes to incantations and the like.

I say this...because it was after this point that weird **** started happening at my friend's house.

The first thing he tells me was that his dog had kept barking at something that wasn't even there one night. Not just barking, growling too.

Then that same dog got sick. Really sick. He finds out that she has cancer and it's super aggressive.

He then messages me and tells me that something is walking around in his living room when he goes to bed at night. It gets so bad that he actually gets up and locks his bedroom door, because he swears that someone is out there...but no one is. He sets up cameras to try and see what is happening. Meanwhile, his dog, who had been healthy only a month ago, dies.

About a month later, on a whim, I go visit a psychic. At the end of the session, I noticed that she did house clearings. "I've got this friend..."

"He used a Ouija board didn't he?"

"Err, yeah. How did you know? Oh, psychic...right."

"I don't want to get involved. He's opened up two portals in his house, and one is in his living room. If he doesn't close them, bad things will keep happening to him. He'll have bad luck, animals will get really sick...he needs to speak to this person who is into demonology."

I gave him the number. Not sure if he's called it.

The moral of the story is this - DON'T **** WITH THINGS YOU DON'T HAVE RESPECT FOR.

Read this one before bed last night. Nope nope nope :eek:. That's intense. Hope your mate has managed to sort out whatever is going on there and no more doggos have to suffer because of his silliness. I've always been tempted to give a ouija board a crack but don't know enough about them to take the risk

Thanks for sharing all that.

For me, about 3 or so years ago, is when it happened to me. I finally realized what "God's Love" actually means. And I was weeping every night (and often during the day) fully understanding that great sacrifice of His. It shred me inside and removed my ego (not entirely, but all the BS ego). I became very "at peace", "resigned", leaving my life up to his Will and direction, and all that sort of thing, and honoring it. I'm such a different person than I was just a few years ago. I'm so unattached (so to say) from my own wants/etc, and from all the trappings of this life. I could elaborate/ramble on, but I am sure you understand me.

Imagine, for a moment, that you knew you were going to die in three years time. Then consider that for over two thousand years, your sworn enemy had perfected the most brutal and hideous torture method ever devised - starting with the Assyrians who were known for their cruelty and slowly refining what would inflict the maximum amount of pain without allowing the mind to numb the pain receptors.

Imagine being whipped with an instrument that had pieces of bone and metal balls tied at intervals along each of the multiple strands of leather, so when the whip hit your bare back, it not only left a welt, but it ripped into your skin and caused deep contusions similar to a corked thigh. Then imagine being forced to carry the instrument of your own destruction to the place of execution, having nails driven through the base of your palms and your feet, and then hoisted up so that your body was constantly being pulled by gravity downward, causing your airways to block as your head tilted forward...so the only way you could breathe was to place your entire bodyweight on the nail that was driven through your feet, which caused excruciating pain that you could only stand for a few minutes. And every time you shifted your body weight, the bloody ribbons of flesh that used to be your back dug into the wood and huge splinters would dig into skin.

Imagine going through that for six hours.

Now imagine it wasn't happening to you, but happening to your son. And you knew you could stop it, but if you did, no one else would be able to withstand it. Only your son had the amount of faith necessary to see through the ordeal. But as a final test of faith, you had to withdraw from him and disown him, telling him that he wasn't your son and you didn't care what happened to him. That he was going to die for no reason at all.

And even after all that, after allowing all of that to happen, hearing your son say "I still love you" by saying that he entrusts his spirit to his father.

That is God's Love. The love of father to send his son to undertake a mission of redemption, to say that a human being was able to be as holy and righteous as God if given the choice and enough training. That the human race was capable of knowing what was good and bad. This is why the curtain between the Holy and Most Holy was ripped in two on the death of Christ - it was a symbolic representation of the ability for man to ascend from the Holy of the material plane to the Most Holy of the ethereal and live as an immortal spirit separate from, instead of dependant on, God.

And only about a year ago I had a near death experience where I had a conversation with a spiritual being from the afterworld (not sure who exactly, could've been the Holy Spirit per se), but it told me what I had to do in this life.....I'm still struggling to achieve that, I'm TRYING, but I'm not finding it. Still, I persist and keep my antenna tuned to "the ways", the humility to cede my will which is probably hindering my ability to find it.

According to Alchemical tradition, the person who tells us what our purpose is is our spirit. Our spirit is who we are seeking to join with so our journey on the material plane is complete and we become immortal. In the book of Revelation, which is filled with alchemical symbolism, it ends with the treatise: "The Spirit and the bride 'Come!' And let anyone who hears say 'Come!' Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life."

The purpose of life is to find and achieve our purpose, which may take us many lifetimes to achieve. Many look to the external, hoping to fill the void in their hearts with the temporal ecstasy of the material. But the answer lies within, and understanding who we are and what drives us.

The last phase of the Great Work is rubedo, or redness. This is the realization of the Philosopher’s Stone, and it is also associated with gold, for it is seen to be most precious and the ultimate achievement. For many uninitiated, who ancient alchemists referred to as ‘charcoal-burners’ and ‘puffers’, they see this as a literal metamorphosis of lead (nigredo) into gold (rubedo). But true alchemy sees rubedo as a symbolic or spiritual pursuit.

If you cast your minds back to Revelation 7:14, it said, “They have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.” Or, in alchemical terms, alblutio (washed their robed) leads to albedo (made them white) in the rubedo (blood) of the Lamb. So if you want to know what rubedo is, you need to know what the blood being spoken about is.

Put simply, it is self-sacrifice, the death of the ego and the ascension of true self-esteem.

“If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.” These words, recorded at Matthew 16:24, are attributed to Christ…but the message is a universal one. It is found not only in Christianity, but in Buddhism, Hinduism, Judaism and countless other belief systems. And that message is this: if we truly want to find our soul purpose and reconnect with our spirit, we need to let go of everything that is connected to self-interest and self-promotion. The greatest works are created by those who are content with who they are and live for the joy they can spread to others, instead of striving to be someone who they are not and living for the joy that others can bring to them.

This is why realizing the Philosopher’s Stone is such a monumental task. It requires wanting to be a better version of ourselves and who we are, writing our own praises, while rejecting the concept of being better than others and yearning for their praise. Being better than anyone else, even if it were true (which it isn’t), is irrelevant to us – it doesn’t even cross our radar because we are too busy spreading the light to others and helping them to be better to notice, much less care.

Can you imagine being so absorbed in other people that we destroyed our own ego? Imagine actually listening to people – not the words they were speaking, but the emotional resonance behind the words, to hear what they were actually saying.

Imagine how grateful people would be to have someone who was a true friend that they could pour their heart out to and know that your lack of ego and high self-esteem would mean that you love them for exactly who they were and not what you wish they would be.

This is the Magnum Opus of the alchemist. Spiritual, emotional gold from the lead of our imperfect interactions with others, and a connection and integration of self with spirit.

Imagine, for a moment, that you knew you were going to die in three years time. Then consider that for over two thousand years, your sworn enemy had perfected the most brutal and hideous torture method ever devised - starting with the Assyrians who were known for their cruelty and slowly refining what would inflict the maximum amount of pain without allowing the mind to numb the pain receptors.

Imagine being whipped with an instrument that had pieces of bone and metal balls tied at intervals along each of the multiple strands of leather, so when the whip hit your bare back, it not only left a welt, but it ripped into your skin and caused deep contusions similar to a corked thigh. Then imagine being forced to carry the instrument of your own destruction to the place of execution, having nails driven through the base of your palms and your feet, and then hoisted up so that your body was constantly being pulled by gravity downward, causing your airways to block as your head tilted forward...so the only way you could breathe was to place your entire bodyweight on the nail that was driven through your feet, which caused excruciating pain that you could only stand for a few minutes. And every time you shifted your body weight, the bloody ribbons of flesh that used to be your back dug into the wood and huge splinters would dig into skin.

Now imagine it wasn't happening to you, but happening to your son. And you knew you could stop it, but if you did, no one else would be able to withstand it. Only your son had the amount of faith necessary to see through the ordeal. But as a final test of faith, you had to withdraw from him and disown him, telling him that he wasn't your son and you didn't care what happened to him. That he was going to die for no reason at all.

And even after all that, after allowing all of that to happen, hearing your son say "I still love you" by saying that he entrusts his spirit to his father.

That is God's Love. The love of father to send his son to undertake a mission of redemption, to say that a human being was able to be as holy and righteous as God if given the choice and enough training. That the human race was capable of knowing what was good and bad. This is why the curtain between the Holy and Most Holy was ripped in two on the death of Christ - it was a symbolic representation of the ability for man to ascend from the Holy of the material plane to the Most Holy of the ethereal and live as an immortal spirit separate from, instead of dependant on, God.

According to Alchemical tradition, the person who tells us what our purpose is is our spirit. Our spirit is who we are seeking to join with so our journey on the material plane is complete and we become immortal. In the book of Revelation, which is filled with alchemical symbolism, it ends with the treatise: "The Spirit and the bride 'Come!' And let anyone who hears say 'Come!' Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life."

The purpose of life is to find and achieve our purpose, which may take us many lifetimes to achieve. Many look to the external, hoping to fill the void in their hearts with the temporal ecstasy of the material. But the answer lies within, and understanding who we are and what drives us.
Again, thanks for posting all that. It reconfirms what I've been thru and going thru. You have such a well-read understanding of all this that you give my experiences/words that I am unable to properly explain, explanation. :heart:

Then the son is God not the father.

What if our purpose is ecstacy and joy? What else is there in this time and place? What then? Maybe filling the void is the purpose.

Here's a cool personal experience that has a fundamental basis in reality.

I had a dream a year ago that a meteor came down from heaven and destroyed a large mountain, which resulted in both huge diamonds and nuggets of gold being uncovered.

When I woke up, I thought 'I wonder if there's a stock in something to do with Meteors listed on the ASX' and sure enough, there was one stock called Meteoric Resources. At the time, it was 0.9 cents per share.

It's now 6.5 cents per share, and has gone into a trading halt due to what the company claims are 'significant assay results'. As of right now, it's pulled in a 600% profit.

It wasn't a dream, but a vision.

As for demons - the original etymology for the word demon came from the Greek daimon - which means 'deity, genius'. This is why according to the Kabbalah, it was demons that taught man the arts and sciences...but they meant it in the original meaning of the word.

When I speak about faith, it means the mental application of your mind to a certain outcome. It's not just about what you instinctively believe, but what you instinctively believe in the face of what others would call reality. In other words, true faith is more than belief, it's stronger than that. A good concept of it is Morpheus to Neo in The Matrix: "What are you waiting for? You're faster than this. Don't think you are (belief), know you are (faith)."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am not too sure about the claim that demons and daemons are the same. There was a band in the seventies called Shocking Blue they wrote a popular song called Venus, amongst other songs they wrote was Daemon Lover. The lead singer Mariska Veres passed away around 10 years ago, who I have had contact with on about 5-6 occasions through out of body. She made the first few initial contacts then I accidentally and sadly abruptly ended it. I did go searching for her after this with limited success. One of the reasons was I needed clarification on that song 'Daemon lover, which I think was about me...I have good reasons which has to do with a clip in the video of that song. I have also met actual demons on a few occasions, they have a range bit like criminals in jail, not all are sadistic killers. You can also generally spot demons and they are not from what I can tell same as a Daemon.

Last edited:
I also read comments on Ouija boards and thought I'd give a comment because one needs to be careful with this. Even though I have not used one I think I have a fair knowledge of spirit world. So in this world that we live you have good law abiding citizens, you also have criminals who are generally non law abiding. So in the afterlife you will have the same, good spirits who will generally abide by laws of the afterlife and then you will have bad spirits who like the criminals of this world are non law abiding. Ouija boards will attract bad, evil entities and you are bringing them to you.
I do out of body travel, so I separate the non physical aspect of me and I travel away from the physical. One of my spirit guides has explained to me whilst out of body travel is okay to do, I have to limit it because they need to have someone watch over me when I do this, make sure I am safe. Now why I need to limit this is because when all people of this planet sleep at night, most dreams whether you realise it are out of body experiences, you are travelling away from your physical and you will have a spirit watching over and protecting making sure you don't wander where you shouldn't. This is why when you have dreams not only do you wake up in the morning, you are you and not possessed by an evil demonic entity, you have a spirit to thank for that..There are a limited number of these spirits that watch over and protect so If I am consistently out then I am stretching their numbers.
So what this has to do with Ouija boards and why one needs to be careful, for one you are generally attracting bad entities, you are attracting them to your location they will hang around and you will also not have the protection of these spirits that watch over and protect you.

Last edited:
I also read comments on Ouija boards and thought I'd give a comment because one needs to be careful with this. Even though I have not used one I think I have a fair knowledge of spirit world. So in this world that we live you have good law abiding citizens, you also have criminals who are generally non law abiding. So in the afterlife you will have the same, good spirits who will generally abide by laws of the afterlife and then you will have bad spirits who like the criminals of this world are non law abiding. Ouija boards will attract bad, evil entities and you are bringing them to you.
I do out of body travel, so I separate the non physical aspect of me and I travel away from the physical. One of my spirit guides has explained to me whilst out of body travel is okay to do, I have to limit it because they need to have someone watch over me when I do this, make sure I am safe. Now why I need to limit this is because when all people of this planet sleep at night, most dreams whether you realise it are out of body experiences, you are travelling away from your physical and you will have a spirit watching over and protecting making sure you don't wander where you shouldn't. This is why when you have dreams not only do you wake up in the morning, you are you and not possessed by an evil demonic entity, you have a spirit to thank for that..There are a limited number of these spirits that watch over and protect so If I am consistently out then I am stretching their numbers.
So what this has to do with Ouija boards and why one needs to be careful, for one you are generally attracting bad entities, you are attracting them to your location they will hang around and you will also not have the protection of these spirits that watch over and protect you.

onlu dreams are verifiable. For mine they come from your dna and suggest all mankind has fairly common dreams so must have very common dna

onlu dreams are verifiable. For mine they come from your dna and suggest all mankind has fairly common dreams so must have very common dna
Really define verifiable!! Is this like science verifying how the moon came to be, all theoretical claims on how the moon came to be are wrong but the one generally accepted is something hitting the Earth in its infancy spewing up material from Earth. It is wrong but it is the closest 'scientific' explanation so that is what is generally accepted. This is how science works. Or the universe's expansion was slowing, so the claim by 'science' at one point was this acceleration was slowing down and would eventually collapse onto itself. This was until we built a brand new telescope that showed us the 'red shifting' of light which actually showed the universe's expansion was actually accelerating faster. So science now had to come up with explanation as to why because once again scientific theory, upon building of a new instrument, say be it a telescope or a microscope proved their theories wrong. So so what did they come up with...dark matter!!! They didn't actually discover dark matter but they had to come with an explanation of this acceleration.
So was the first claim by science of the acceleration of the universe slowing down verifiable, YES based on the scientific available data, but just like your dream claim it is WRONG, once they have ALL the data. This is why 75% of all scientific theory is wrong. I too was once like you.............blinded by science, then I woke up and started asking questions and having my own experiences..
'All of mankind has fairly common dreams', lol!!! really please how many of this mankind have you questioned to VERIFY this 'common' belief you have. Verify does seem like a common word people throw around without actually getting verification. You do know for a start there are 2 clear different type of what we call dreams, does science explain this. There are thought based dreams and there are dreams which are real. You can sit in your chair and you could create thought of many a number of things, in a minute I am sure you could create thought of going on a picnic, going to the footy and maybe going to the pub. You cannot do any of these things in a minute by having a real experiences. Real experiences take time and planning and therefore are not as frequent. They also involve the senses touch, taste, smell, sight and hearing which is something you cannot create with thought. Even within dreams that are real there are many many variations but science cannot tell you that because they don't know.........they don't have all the data and are just guessing.

new to this thread, but anyone here dived into DMT?
Had my 2nd experience with it a few days ago and it was just as crazy as the first time I did it. Smoked approx. 40-50mg of Changa in 1 bong rip and then it was blast off. Closed my eyes and felt as though I was moving through a space of hexagonal patterns, objects morphing out of the patterns and then morphing back in. Honestly was too overwhelming for me, tried doing too much and wasn't ready for it, kept trying to take control of the experience and just couldn't bring myself to let go. Both times ive done it have been similar in the sense that there is this over-riding feeling that you're dying, not an ego-death but actually dying, combined with a really strange feeling of Deja-vu. Yet to have a break through experience with it but I feel like I have gotten something positive out of it each time. Apologies if this post is out of place here, but curious to here some other experiences from people here.

new to this thread, but anyone here dived into DMT?
Had my 2nd experience with it a few days ago and it was just as crazy as the first time I did it. Smoked approx. 40-50mg of Changa in 1 bong rip and then it was blast off. Closed my eyes and felt as though I was moving through a space of hexagonal patterns, objects morphing out of the patterns and then morphing back in. Honestly was too overwhelming for me, tried doing too much and wasn't ready for it, kept trying to take control of the experience and just couldn't bring myself to let go. Both times ive done it have been similar in the sense that there is this over-riding feeling that you're dying, not an ego-death but actually dying, combined with a really strange feeling of Deja-vu. Yet to have a break through experience with it but I feel like I have gotten something positive out of it each time. Apologies if this post is out of place here, but curious to here some other experiences from people here.
How long does it last? Always been interested

How long does it last? Always been interested
1st time I had the pure crystal form, lasted a good 10 minutes with the same level of 'intensity' and then maybe another 5 minutes after that where the distortions left my vision and things appeared normally. The changa was a little different. the initial intensity only lasted about 2-3 minutes and then same scenario where 5 minutes after things were still a bit distorted. Hopefuly that makes sense im probably explaining this very bad. if I had to recommend id go the crystal, as personally it shut me off more, I slipped out of consciousness straight away, the changa had me in a weird in-between state where i was opening & closing my eyes. You want to do it in a dark room also that's another thing I learned. Its an experience I feel that most people should have, as long as you are in a good headspace before doing it, you should be able to take something out of it. it really is an incredible experience & it leaves you with a strong feeling that you are connecting with something not from this world, but not in a super-natural way. It can affect people permanently for sure I must say, my 1st trip had me feeling different for a few months afterwards tbh with you. Not in a good or bad way. If you were to do it, id test the waters by micro-dosing to start so you get an idea of what you are getting into. The closest analogy I can give to the experience is like being put to sleep by anaesthetic before surgery, it has that similar feeling, except you don't just go blank and then wake up, you start seeing lots of different patterns and entities trying to communicate things with you. At one point I could actually feel my soul trying to leave my body, but as I couldn't let go of myself it was like it just sat back down and returned to my body.

Last night, fast asleep at 3am and my dog Henry who sleeps sort of in the hallway outside our room is barking is head off.

Wife and I both get up, wanting to shut him up before he wakes the kids, we open the door but can’t see him, sounds like he’s barking at the front door which comes off the hallway further down.

Then in between barks suddenly we hear a male voice say in a pissed off tone “Shuttupppp!!“

Wife goes pale, looks at me and says “is someone there??”

Henry’s going berserk now. I go down the hall look round the corner and he’s just barking at the front door, looking thru the glass window beside it. So we’re pretty freaked thinking there’s someone out there. But the sensor lights weren’t on. I put the lights on outside and after a bit one of our cats who I couldn’t get in earlier just casually strolls over, so there’s no one there, I brought him in. Anyway I go round put all the outside lights on, peak thru windows and eventually get enough nerve up to go out front but there’s no one around, no cars.

Meanwhile, the wife’s replaying the security footage from out the front, the last hour fast forward. We saw a figure and I felt sick for a second then realised it was just me in my boxers getting the cat😂

Anyway didn’t sleep too well after that. What was the voice? We both heard it and it sounded more likely inside. Wasn’t an intruder, he would’ve triggered the sensor lights and cameras were clear. I think most likely it was just a strange Henry sound which he sometimes makes, tho he’s never made one like that! Maybe my brain made a word out of it, wife couldn’t make out words but she called it first, hearing the voice. He barks at the dark backyard sometimes or his reflection in the mirror. Hoping also my house isn’t haunted lol. Been in it for only 2 years but never had any suspicion of that before.

....maybe i should aim the security cameras inside!😅

1st time I had the pure crystal form, lasted a good 10 minutes with the same level of 'intensity' and then maybe another 5 minutes after that where the distortions left my vision and things appeared normally. The changa was a little different. the initial intensity only lasted about 2-3 minutes and then same scenario where 5 minutes after things were still a bit distorted. Hopefuly that makes sense im probably explaining this very bad. if I had to recommend id go the crystal, as personally it shut me off more, I slipped out of consciousness straight away, the changa had me in a weird in-between state where i was opening & closing my eyes. You want to do it in a dark room also that's another thing I learned. Its an experience I feel that most people should have, as long as you are in a good headspace before doing it, you should be able to take something out of it. it really is an incredible experience & it leaves you with a strong feeling that you are connecting with something not from this world, but not in a super-natural way. It can affect people permanently for sure I must say, my 1st trip had me feeling different for a few months afterwards tbh with you. Not in a good or bad way. If you were to do it, id test the waters by micro-dosing to start so you get an idea of what you are getting into. The closest analogy I can give to the experience is like being put to sleep by anaesthetic before surgery, it has that similar feeling, except you don't just go blank and then wake up, you start seeing lots of different patterns and entities trying to communicate things with you. At one point I could actually feel my soul trying to leave my body, but as I couldn't let go of myself it was like it just sat back down and returned to my body.
Always interested to hear more and if you’ve had any more experiences
Something my friends have done but I’ve never really worked up the courage myself as I’ve had bad experiences with trips in the past.

I'll write my experience and then everyone can interpret it the way they want but I feel I have no need to sensationalise any detail. I will write from my perspective and the way it came across to me.

In 2006 I suffered a near fatal injury where I was almost announced dead. Over the course of a month I was in and out of surgery residing in intensive care taking a strong morphine based drug as an effective pain killer, yes probably semi Hallucinogenic, and I know what you're going to say just stay with me. After my second return from theatre I felt so low and began to react negatively to my family and other visitors. One day this odd looking chap dressed in an ill fitting jacket, jeans and a shabby shirt, sunglasses and a head band stood by my bed. He said, Everything is going to be okay Cazza, in my own aggressive way I told him to * off.... And leave me alone, he said okay and I believe he left but made no noise. Two mins later a nurse turned up, I thought it was him again and told her to * right off... Seeing it was the nurse I apologised and Told her I thought it was this scruffy guy again, she told me there was no one on the ward at the time as it was two in the morning... I thought nothing of it and fell asleep.

Next day, he turned up again and sat at the end of the bed and started talking to me, very kindly. I was a bit rude and just nodded. He placed some grapes on the side table and told me everyone loves me and wishes me well. He then disappeared which I perceived as him leaving but a nurse turned up to check me over. I asked who the hell is that scruffy man who keeps bothering me! She replied, who, no one on the ward currently she took my grapes as I was unable to eat. I thought she was lying and covering for one of the hospital volunteers. There were more visits where he was kind and I was an a-hole but he began to intrigue me. One day I was feeling unwell as I had just come round from surgery, I asked him why he kept bothering me, he told me he was under orders to look 'over' me, at the time I took this as after me but every visit after he stated the same. The last time I sore him I was recovering and due to go out into a different ward. He sat down next to me and held my hand, he told me I have a great energy and I had so much to live for and ecerything was going to be okay but life would be hard over the next two years but I had to keep faith. I had no idea what he meant so I asked him what he meant... He put his hand on my stomach where my surgical scars where and I felt a warm feeling and a tremendous feeling of love came over me. He told me the love of Jesus was now in me and the direction I needed was now in my power to follow a pathway to peace. I now felt at ease but still in pain, that was the last time I ever sore him as I was moved to another ward.

Four days later, A nurse who was on the Intensive care ward with me asked if I'd seen that guy again. I said no, she said an elderly women who died the day before told he nurse before she died an angel was waiting to take her to heaven, the description was the same. Before, I thought it was the drugs but I then felt I was visited by an angel. I was relaeased from hospital two weeks later and had the worst two years of my life. I suffered depression and anxiety and lost my mother to cancer but made the decision to become a Christian which has helped me. I have never seen that man again but I feel he was an angel sent to protect me, my early teens was not great as I was a very spoilt and nasty person but I feel this experience and converting to the Christian faith has made me a better person. Moving to London was the catalyst for a new life, marriage followed in the most bizarre way of meeting a future husband and I gave birth to my duaghter last year, I feel I moved on from that trauma through change in life circumstances than through my faith.

Well, that's my story, hope all the mature posters out there can respect and appreciate my experience, just nice to share and get things off ones chest. Maybe it's true or I was off my head on morphine? But that last interaction with the nurse threw me.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back