Moved Thread Your think VICPOL is corrupt, see what happened in the UK to the Irish

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 16, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
This is an article about how the UK intelligence forces supported the loyalists to kill IRA as well as innocent Irish Catholics in a systematic approach which was officially covered up with all documents burnt or buried.
The purchasing of container load of illegal weapons from South Africa sources which were distributed amongst loyalist groups which in the end , all of the deaths these weapons caused played a big part in in the IRA wanting a truce.
I find the parallel in what happened in Victoria , the blurring of when a informer is a legitimate source to when they are a criminal participant. It is small steps but then all of sudden the forces that are paid to defend and protect are bigger criminals than those who they are hunting.
The government were made aware at the highest levels but said to continue as is but dont tell us.

I found this a very sad article to see what happened to the Irish republicans at the hands of the elected government.

https://www.irishtimes.com/culture/...irty-war-the-murder-of-pat-finucane-1.2796750

This is an article about how the UK intelligence forces supported the loyalists to kill IRA as well as innocent Irish Catholics in a systematic approach which was officially covered up with all documents burnt or buried.
The purchasing of container load of illegal weapons from South Africa sources which were distributed amongst loyalist groups which in the end , all of the deaths these weapons caused played a big part in in the IRA wanting a truce.
I find the parallel in what happened in Victoria , the blurring of when a informer is a legitimate source to when they are a criminal participant. It is small steps but then all of sudden the forces that are paid to defend and protect are bigger criminals than those who they are hunting.
The government were made aware at the highest levels but said to continue as is but dont tell us.

I found this a very sad article to see what happened to the Irish republicans at the hands of the elected government.

https://www.irishtimes.com/culture/...irty-war-the-murder-of-pat-finucane-1.2796750

Did you see what they did to their own people

Living to 19 was a milestone for many. Any excuse to ship population out the country.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back