NO TROLLS Zorko Sledge Towards Petty Revealed

Remove this Banner Ad

As this likely involves a family member/members please don’t bring innocent parties into it and make up your own theories and forms of justice 🙄 Whatever Zorko said is HIS fault no one else‘s and he’s aware of this as most sensible people are.
If you can’t discuss it in a sensible and adult way, jog on.

UPDATE - Sledge Revealed

Last edited:
  • Admin
Hopefully Zorko won’t be captain next year. His comments don’t reflect the club in any way and I’m sorry that happened to Petty.

I feel really sorry for Petty and his family not least because this incident has now also led to another board creating a disgusting rumour about another family member which has now been spread far and wide and which looks to be false. Maybe this will give people on this forum pause for thought before making up false stories as it actually affects people.
The other thread was an absolute disgrace, please use the report button to help us keep this clean, it really helps.
Thanks.

Zorko really crossed the line if social media (Reddit) posts are to be believed.
Has been playing with a lot of niggle in recent weeks. Zorko's dangerous when he plays the ball, much less so when he focusses on the opposition.

That’s a weak statement by Brisbane. I get they won’t suspend him ahead of an EF, but I’m very surprised Zorko hasn’t offered up the captaincy. That in itself is weak leadership.

The other thread was an absolute disgrace, please use the report button to help us keep this clean, it really helps.
Thanks.

Sorry I was referring to another team’s board not the rumour board. That teams board looks to be where the rumour began.

So can someone for gods sake tell us what he said?

I don't think we'll genuinely know.

The speed they're all trying to put it in the past says Petty definitely does not want it litigated in public, so it could be darker than the generalities of we'll be told. Zorko probably very happy with that outcome too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s a weak statement by Brisbane. I get they won’t suspend him ahead of an EF, but I’m very surprised Zorko hasn’t offered up the captaincy. That in itself is weak leadership.

Zorko offering up the captaincy would come across as selfish cause the club would either reject it and force the club to publically back his captaincy, or destabilise the team further by changing captains the eve of a EF.

I think/hope that the captaincy stuff will play out in the off-season. I'm kinda sick of him as our captain.

I can't imagine that Zorko will be in the leadership group next year, the fact that the Lions have come out and said that Zorko went way too far with his comments means that it had to have been particularly disgusting.

Zorko has been on the extra angry pills the last few weeks, it seems he crossed the line last night, but we don't know the exact facts, nor should we speculate.

Not a good look on the game whatever was said.

As this likely involves a family member/members please don’t bring innocent parties into it and make up your own theories and forms of justice 🙄 Whatever Zorko said is HIS fault no one else‘s and he’s aware of this as most sensible people are.

Pee weak statement from the Lions given Zorko has form.

Strip him of the captaincy and stand him down for the rest of the year is the only reasonable action in the circumstances

Pretty disappointed in the club now that it's acknowledged he did say something that crossed the line. It's a 33 year old man not a 3rd grader kid with a temper tantrum.

I wonder what other things he had said that could come out that have been swept under the carpet.

Wouldn't be surprised if there was a circular that went out putting a clamp on it.

I wonder what other things he had said that could come out that have been swept under the carpet.

Wouldn't be surprised if there was a circular that went out putting a clamp on it.

I hope people don't slap the label on the entire club but I can 100% see the AFL media running it as a club wide culture thing now.

I hope people don't slap the label on the entire club but I can 100% see the AFL media running it as a club wide culture thing now.

There will be one or two at every club.

Zorko has form though.

I would like to see Alan Richardson work the phrase ‘pretty comfortable with where it sits’ more in his statement.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back