Zorko eye gouge on Pedlar

Remove this Banner Ad

OK legality aside... this was such a weird and creepy series of little moves from the Zorkster.

1. Catches him high (violent)
2. Mounts him (romantic)
3. Gouges his eye (violent)
4. Gently caresses his pectoral muscle, while straining his head upward for extra reach/control (v. romantic)
5. And there weren't any subtitles on my stream, but it could've then been a few "ha ha yeah nothing to see here all good yeah just mates? ha ha nothing gay not that there's anything wrong with that ha ha" pats on that same pectoral. (weird)

It's like it was his first day walking into prison and he read that he has to take on the biggest, toughest guy or he'll get bullied?

So yeah hopefully he gets weeks because it was pretty creepy man GO YOU CROWSIES

Don't think this is an eye gouge (which is sent straight to the tribunal) but it is either 'Unreasonable or Unnecessary Contact the Eye Region' (which is defined to be "in the vicinity of the eye sockets") or 'Unreasonable or Unnecessary Contact the Face'

Both are classifiable offences

Certainly intentional
Impact Low
Contact High

That's 1 match

He got a one game ban. Lucky it wasn't 2007 amd his name wasn't Jeff farmer.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Laughable that he is trying to get off this 1 week suspension.
The AFL should increase it in the appeal for Lols

1 week is robbery, there's no reason for his hand to be in his opponent's face.
Surely the AFL should be doing more to discourage this look... particularly from a player who has form.

Players have got far more weeks for less.

Surely the AFL should be doing more to discourage this look... particularly from a player who has form.

Players have got far more weeks for less.

I agree. There's no good reason his hands should be near his opponents eyes for any reason really. I'm surprised we're appealing.

The AFL doesn't seem to take hands to the eye region particularly seriously though. Numerous players have gotten off charges.

Quite sure Joel Selwood has had 2-3 instances where his hands have been unnecessarily been near the eyes of his opponents and didn't get suspended for any of them.

I agree. There's no good reason his hands should be near his opponents eyes for any reason really. I'm surprised we're appealing.

The AFL doesn't seem to take hands to the eye region particularly seriously though. Numerous players have gotten off charges.

Quite sure Joel Selwood has had 2-3 instances where his hands have been unnecessarily been near the eyes of his opponents and didn't get suspended for any of them.
Yep Selwood's a dirty prick too
1685505772892.png

These non-football incidents piss me right off. I know they're tough and fired up and whatever, but this isn't a sporting push and shove, it's ******* criminal... pricks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back