Blight Leaves or is sacked!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Blight was sacked!!!
I did`nt predict how appropriate my Nickname was, when I registered with this forum.
I think it is a very poor decision by the Board. Apparently it was a unanamous decision.I dont know what else Blight could have done with the player list we have, plus the injuries to our best players.

Gee i genuinely feel sorry for you saint fans, im sure youll continue to stick with them....but how much can an average supporter take! Blight was the right coach to recruit, perhaps the players who got rid of Alves,Watson and know Blight should take a good long look at themselves

Geez, Blight bagged his own players at Adelaide on the way to back-to-back flags. What is the aim at the Saints? To keep promoting and defending a record that is indefensible or do whatever they can to win a flag?

Time to have a cleanout at management level again. None of them is willing to swallow their pride and admit they have no idea. How many of the players do you think are willing to die for their leaders now? Zero!

Given the quality of hierarchy you now have, what do you think our chances are of getting Hamill back now that he has no heart for the Saints and fans are bagging him? We'll give you Adam Chatfield for him!

I reckon the morons upstairs might go for it.....

Originally posted by The Old Dark Navy's
Geez, Blight bagged his own players at Adelaide on the way to back-to-back flags. What is the aim at the Saints? To keep promoting and defending a record that is indefensible or do whatever they can to win a flag?

Time to have a cleanout at management level again. None of them is willing to swallow their pride and admit they have no idea. How many of the players do you think are willing to die for their leaders now? Zero!

Given the quality of hierarchy you now have, what do you think our chances are of getting Hamill back now that he has no heart for the Saints and fans are bagging him? We'll give you Adam Chatfield for him!

I reckon the morons upstairs might go for it.....

odn, if i was in your shoes i'd be having a chuckle about the plight of aaron hamill, but since i'm not. :mad:

i know your still bitter and twisted that hamill left your club but he's a saint for the rest of his career now, and all true saint supporters think he's great, i havent heard anyone bagging him. perhaps lard arse lance wants to come and join his tough mate in the saints forward line, we'll give you tim elliot for him, don't laugh, at least tim elliot looks like a footballer.:D

STL, seriously I wish Aaron well and I have a soft spot for the Saints. Probably because of the Blues association over the years with ex Blues heading over to Moorabbin ....Jezza, McConville, Sheldon, Hamill, Wow Jones, Spiro Kourkemelis (lol) etc etc and Lappin, Perovic heading the other way. My heart bleed in 1997 when they lost the GF. I was devastated. I would have cried tears of joy had they had won.

Hamill's manager himself said some Saints fans at training told him to get lost and take Aaron with him. That's bagging in my language. Cut him some slack. He showed some passion tonight, it was just a shock for him.

As for Tim Elliot .... he didn't look much like a footballer tonight! The bloke has been called a '*' on the boards which seemed unfair but he didn't look very coordinated when he kicked into a Dogs player and they scored down the other end. Please, don't use Elliot's name in the same breath as Big Lance again! ;)

Too slow, poor disposal, shocking decision making.

Need I go on?

Gets a look at the big sticks and just blazes away.

Is a relatively small player but tries to take the big marks.

Gets too dispirited when things don't go his way.

That will do for now.

As for saints fans criticising Aaron Hamill, what one or two stupid people say is hardly representative of St Kilda supporters in general. Aaron is a crowd favourite amongst our fans. His aggression at the ball and determination has endeared himself to everyone. That sounds like all of these journalists from the Age and the Herald-Sun that have been quoting views from individuals in the fan forum. There have been some magnificent posts supporting the boards decision, outlining why it was the right thing to do. Of course not being controversial that won't sell papers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back