Resource Your Local Team Jumper

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Show us your local teams jumper

my towns team, the Buchan Cavemen

BUSC12.jpg

Massive contender for SFOTY (Sex Face of the Year) there. We run the SFOTY's every year from media and amateur pics and have a slide show at the preso. Always good for a laugh.

Indeed it did. It would be remiss of me not to mention that the design for our guernsey was based on LeeARM's initial designs, and our new logo was from LeeARM as well. Great way to get a unique look on this thread.

I'm happy with it but it is just a recoloured version of this
gyjyg2hfdoch9pioohn2.gif

University College (Melbourne University) 2009 jumper:

17062010_002-1.jpg

I reckon its a ripper. Incidentally, I think GWS should go with a simple design like this. Look how well the Port Adelaide 'V' jumper went this year...

University College (Melbourne University) 2009 jumper:

17062010_002-1.jpg

I reckon its a ripper. Incidentally, I think GWS should go with a simple design like this. Look how well the Port Adelaide 'V' jumper went this year...

I agree. The old traditional simple designs are the go, just colour usage is what can make a great jumper. The Port Power jumper a great example of this. The VAFA site as above is great for detailing a league where original jumpers have flourished. The Marcellin one is another great jumper. The Geelong FL that I am involved has 12 clubs and only two AFL copies (Ess & Rich).

Cheers
Don't play each other, in the same town too many fights or something?

No, not at all. The Benalla Saints have always been the "Major" Club in the town, and play against the bigger towns and the Benalla All Blacks have been the minor "District" club, that play against the rural hamlets around NE Victoria (Similar to Deniliquin, two have two sides, the "Rams" who play in the "Major" Murray League, and the "Rovers" who play in the "District" Picola DFL).

Thought I'd bump this, for the benefit of 23Legend.....

Started training with the North Shore Reserves side recently.

tigerslogo1.gif

NORTH SHORE TIGERS
Founded: 1973
1977-1978-1980-1991-1992-1994-1998-2008
podge3.JPG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My team is the Campbelltown Lions, they play in the Norwood Zone Junior Football League, I can't find any pics of it but it's basically Norwood's jumper.

Did these a while back. Northern Football League jumpers. I updated the Divisions to how they stand now.

Division 1:
2011Div1.jpg

Division 2:
2011Div2.jpg

Division 3:
2011Div3.jpg

**right click and open to view larger**

this wouldn't be the place for my football (soccer) teams so here are a couple of footy teams family/friends play at...

MtLofty2010Bflag.jpg

mt lofty devils

ImageThumbNailer.aspx

viriginia rams, doesn't have the ram anymore, good jumper

Ahh the Ammos.

For me, it's the Ocean Grove Grubbers. We've had a lean last couple of years in the seniors but we'll be back and winning flags soon. U/18s have won the last three on the trot.

5pe6x1.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back