Poster Power Rankings

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Jobe, we all know you like to contribute meaningless statistics, how about you collate every team's poster's performance this season to date. Those inactive flogs need to be made examples of.

Very impressed with The Hawks consistency.

I've been better then 5 of the posters above me lately.
Course now this thread becomes about which 3 I think make the grade.

Work it out and you win a prize.

I'm one of them, who are the others?

This is like when Mike Sheehan publishes his top 50, and then collingwood flogs come out and cry cause pendles is better than judd...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am gunning for your spot :thumbsu:

I havnt heard of atleast 15 of the people listed above me.
Perhaps if you ventured out of your match threads and team thread more often you would know all of those above you.

Why on earth would I want to do that? I'm all about the Demons and not about whoring myself out to the masses :)

That's not the rumour coming out of europe, you did plenty of whoring by all accounts...

Why on earth would I want to do that? I'm all about the Demons and not about whoring myself out to the masses :)
Hey, don't knock whoring until you have tried it! ;)

Logger is severely underrated. Always puts heaps of thought into his posts.

I agree.

Logger should be ranked higher. Never a dull post, ventures into the media and he is atleast partly responsible for 7 or so other posters finding the SFA this year, including me.

Maybe if he'd sort out episode 2 of his wordy interveiw magazine he would get the recognition he deserves.

Hopefully Logger can rise up the power rankings in the next few installments.

That's not the rumour coming out of europe, you did plenty of whoring by all accounts...
Why do you think I am back here now? The cold weather is tolerable when Scandinavians are just hours away..

Why do you think I am back here now? The cold weather is tolerable when Scandinavians are just hours away..

I'm going to order you a kids meal on your flight home....

I'm going to order you a kids meal on your flight home....

I get back to Aus middle of January this time... Gonna be hard to adjust to the weather in 48 hours before my brothers wedding... in the middle of a paddock. I'll be sweating like a mofo.

Then back to good ol Europe in March :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back