Poster Power Rankings

Remove this Banner Ad

Some astute company in that top 5. WAG underrated (although he was carded). But a good list.

Juggalo is too high IMO though.

He would've been higher had he not been on a red this week.

Down 5 places? And to think I used to pass you the ball Gee Dub...

There are some oretty good posters ahead of you. And I couldn't let you stay there after that terrible thread today. Where was the mention of Gee Dub?

It's obvious you don't like me anymore.
Totally agree, Eth shits on half the posters above him. But it's subjective so I'm not here to complain.

He would've been higher had he not been on a red this week.

There are some oretty good posters ahead of you. And I couldn't let you stay there after that terrible thread today. Where was the mention of Gee Dub?

I promise next shitty thread I make will have your name all over it.

It's obvious you don't like me anymore.

Perhaps it was a bit harsh but you didn't stand out to me this week as much as others.

Totally agree, Eth shits on half the posters above him. But it's subjective so I'm not here to complain.

Shut up Beez or you will be number 3 next week.

Ah, the recognition. :thumbsu: But of course, it is Gee Dub's opinion and I'm not fussed where he puts me.*

*On the list is sweet

Pretty chuffed to be in the top 10.

It's obvious that my new best friend Gee Dub is getting WGS and WAG mixed up on occasion.

Don't worry eth, I kinda still like you. But your Avatar has always angered me. Strange because I usually really like monkeys. You should consider changing it.

Freakie looks alright at 2. I've noticed him a lot more the last few weeks. I enjoy his posts, even even if he did insinuate my mum is the Roy's very own groupie. :eek:

Great to see Logger storm up the charts. Never a dull post.

IMS and Wishin overall have had very good seasons, I don't think their recent bad behavior should see them drop below Equus and Crow.

Duggan will not it be pleased, being #2 is all his talked about for weeks :p

It's worth a shot, Rhodesy.

WGS, my avatar's a French guy, but I understand the mistake.

Really!?

I guess I've nver looked closely but I honestly thought it was a well to do chimp with sunny's, a jacket and water pistols.

Have you considered changing to a monkey then? Maybe that will help your current blight.

I knew there was something I disliked about your Avatar and who in their right might can be dissatisfied at a picture of a chimpanzee.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am currently sleeping with gee dub and beez is his mistress but I'm cool with that

HARPS, Eth and Marklar you suffered as a result of the improvement in activity and quality of others including Gus and Deddy.

To improve your ranking you obviously need to post more but you also need to become one of the best posters in your team. This is because I rank all posters from all teams and the top 2-3 in each team are ranked higher for carrying teams eg. St fly and Juggs.

Due to NSW gaining its own SoO team Gee doesn't have to suck hole up to me for a captaincy position so of course I was going to drop. 9 though is a bit disappointing after being number 2. I would of settled for 5-6.

Cracked the top 26. I like being in the middle of a list. It's nice, warm and cozy. Almost perfect for a sleep if I wasn't petrified of what some of those posters in the SFA might do to me while I was unconcious.

HARPS, Eth and Marklar you suffered as a result of the improvement in activity and quality of others including Gus and Deddy.

To improve your ranking you obviously need to post more but you also need to become one of the best posters in your team. This is because I rank all posters from all teams and the top 2-3 in each team are ranked higher for carrying teams eg. St fly and Juggs.

Alot harder for the wonders after WGS and Duggan. Lots of active posters.... Even jobe is still pitching in

I hit number 11 DJ :p Didn't see that happening at all. Hopefully I kick duggan out of the top 10 :)

How did I miss that and how do you deserve that? :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back