Chris Scott has a go at Gerard Healy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha, you know you're in struggling when you attempt to reinforce David King's comments/thoughts to make a point.

I didnt mention his comments or thoughts.

I didnt even listen to them.

I got a laugh at the on screen stats though.

No wonder wce were targetted for deliberate.

After all your posts telling people to watch the Scott presser, that's what you're going with...really? There was no presser, he was on Channel 7, and he simply acknowledged that the rule had been in place for two years. Typical Woosha straight bat...didn't comment on the umpire's decision once a report had been made, didn't get involved in Geelong's business.

I didn't say there was a presser, I didn't say I saw it and I don't give a s**t about it. I only responded to that poster because he kept going on about it, over and over again.

Besides, he made his position clear on Friday, when he said there was nothing in it, so trying to drag Woosha into this is disingenuous.

I didn't bring it up, and I couldnt care less. Glad that it did actually happen, you could have responded to him earlier, saved us this trouble.

Boo hoo Subi Oval is such a mean place. Boo hoo Gerard you confused me and Brad again. Give it a rest Chris, more time coaching less time whingeing.

My gosh, the tears he has generated from Eagles supporters are immense.

If not for Hawkins unfortunate injury, he would have coached his side to an easy victory on Friday night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And what exactly does that have to do with Chris Scott's comments?

David King also gave an extensive review of Geelong last year - they were supposedly on the way out.

His comments are irritating. Do your job boundary rider... give us injury updates and shut your trap.

If not for Hawkins unfortunate injury, he would have coached his side to an easy victory on Friday night.​
So now your blaming injuries? Was that the crowds fault as well or the ovals? Boo hoo. I am surprised Chris hasnt come up with that one in public yet. Maybe its still to come.​
If you want to throw up that argument, if not for Le Cras and Kennedys unfortunate injuries we would have flogged you.​

If not for Hawkins unfortunate injury, he would have coached his side to an easy victory on Friday night.

And Kennedy was our big key forward on the side lines. Geelong were flattered by the score line - easily beaten.

So you had the opportunity to field a replacement for Kennedy, right? Hardly the same thing.

My post stands. Hopefully we meet post-season like last year.

Cover him with who? Darling? He's a second year forward. WC have been beating sides at half strength all year, bar the last month.
Will probably end with the same result. Home ground advantage wins.

So you had the opportunity to field a replacement for Kennedy, right? Hardly the same thing.

My post stands. Hopefully we meet post-season like last year.

But whats your point? That Geelong are actually better and only lost because of injuries. Yes thats it, another excuse. Well every team has injuries, including us.

I am happy to meet post season this year, in Melbourne. Geelong arent the same team as they were. And plus they have a whingeing coach who would love to beat the moaning out of (again). Interested to see what whinge he comes up with then. Probably injuries like yourself.

Doubt you have even been to Subi. And even if you have, your a Richmond supporter. Have you looked in the mirror and at the rest of your supporters. THAT is feral and a special breed.

How do you know where I have and haven't been? And how could I see the rest of our supporters if I looked in a mirror? That would need to be a big bloody mirror mate, get fair dinkum! :thumbsdown:

Most Victorians have never even set foot in WA, let alone in Subiaco.

Chris Scott appeared to lie about seeing a man reach over a girl.... It just came across as if he had read the uproar and made up an incident to cover himself. It may have been a father and daughter. He did make himself look like a fool though.

How do you know where I have and haven't been? And how could I see the rest of our supporters if I looked in a mirror? That would need to be a big bloody mirror mate, get fair dinkum! :thumbsdown:

Richmond are known for their grog squad. Bringing up the supporter volume holds no weight against WC supporters - we have plenty. That is a North Melbourne scold.

But whats your point? That Geelong are actually better and only lost because of injuries. Yes thats it, another excuse. Well every team has injuries, including us.

I am happy to meet post season this year, in Melbourne. Geelong arent the same team as they were. And plus they have a whingeing coach who would love to beat the moaning out of (again). Interested to see what whinge he comes up with then. Probably injuries like yourself.

The problem with your assertion of Scott's whinging is that he never blamed the umpires or the crowd for the loss. He never blames outside sources for a loss, so why would he next time? West Coast have been cruelled by injuries this year (they were my Premiership tip pre-season) but if you think Geelong can't glean any confidence for a potential rematch in finals coming off a 5-point loss in Perth without Chapman, Kelly, Corey and Hawkins, I don't know what to tell you. I'm not blaming those outs for the loss but I will be very confident if we go into a finals match against the Eagles, Subi or not, with those four back in the team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back