Beauty & Style Things that everyone likes but you just dont get

Remove this Banner Ad

Has anyone nominated Corona?

I don't hate the stuff and if someone hands me a cold one I'll certainly drink it, but how on Earth does it have premium beer status over here? Bland, watery and certainly not 'premium' in other parts of the World. People spend $50+ buying cartons of the stuff, and go out to pubs and spend $8-10 buying stubbies of it when pints of nice draught beer are the same price... Odd.

I certainly get where you're coming from, I'd never drink it in a pub.

But on a hot summer arvo, when you've just mowed the lawn, sitting on the back deck with an ice cold Corona (with lemon) is ******* magic.

I once heard the term 'lawnmower beer' to fit that circumstance. And Corona is a mghty fine lawnmower beer.

Is it bad I bought a ticket to Soundwave for $275 and will need a plane ticket to melbourne, mainly to see them? :D
Did the same thing with Rammstein and the BDO a year or two ago. I can't believe Soundwave tickets are that expensive now! I went to the first two in Melbourne and they were ~$120-150 iirc.

All opinionated mate.

Metallica were awesome. I listened to all four of their albums 1000s of times (in fact listened to MoP on the way over this afternoon)

Kill 'em All
Ride the Lightning
Master of Puppets
And Justice for All (revised pre-mastered version with the Bass Guitar included)

Really wished they released another album. Oh well. ;)

(ok so I kinda liked Load/Reload as a changeup, bought all the DVDs and even a limited edition Death Magnetic ) :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vodka. Could drink dozen+ shots at the start of the year, night after night, but now gag on the stuff. Tastes like handwash.

I'll preface by saying that although I can't stand some things, I'm more than happy to let other people enjoy what they like, I just shake my head & move on. Except if you (yes you) like something I don't. then I get angry.

My personal don't gets are beer, (just never got into the taste) pubs & clubs (prefer a quiet one with friends), heavy metal music (I'm sure that it doesn't all sound the same to the discerned listener, which isn't me) people openly admitting on tv that they waited 30 hours for the iPhone 5. (enough said)

I'm sure there are plenty others. I agree with quite a lot of others already mentioned.

Yeah +1 for clubs, I actually go quite often but you have to be absolutely off your face to enjoy it, and the only reason you go is to find some random girls to lash. If you went out to a club as a designated driver or not drinking it would honestly be the worst thing ever.

Red wine, maybe it will grow on me with age but right now the stuff is absolutely horrible.

Anyone who puts a big sticker across the back windscreen of their card should be culled, as someone mentioned earlier a ute muster would be a great place for culling, or just poison all cans of "woodies".

I don't get everyone that saves up for retirement, * that, spend it while you're young.

the movie fight club

brad pitt is fking cool and the pic of him smoking and bleeding is hanging in my home gym as the ideal body

but the movie sucks

and no im not reading the last 7 pages to see if its already been mentioned.

dealwithit.gif

Coffee
Beer
Smoothies
Facebook/Twitter
Kindle
Underbelly
Coldplay/U2 (most peeps I know love them)
Maccas (don't care what anyone says, that s**t ain't beef)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back