Essendon uncover peptides invoice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it really matter who it was used for?

That won't be answered with an invoice.

What it illustrates is the brazen nature of the people running the program. Complete arrogance or utter stupidity . . . or probably both.

In this age of repetitiveness, it was the most thought provoking thing I'd read on here all night.
Yeah it is probably all just a storm in a teacup.*

* Not.

Played for Carlton, must be above reproach. Hasn't said anything publicly yet though, perhaps he needs to be penalised (again) for wasting time?

Well played:)

And for the first time for a while i agree with an Essendon poster.

Step up Fitzpatrick.

The AFL is not purely Vlad's plaything. If he can't bring himself to put the AFL's little remaining integrity before his debt to the Evans family then Fitzpatrick must.

Team sanctioned doping FFS.

UCI here we come if this all goes under the rug.

Which ever way this goes it's just dumb

- efc bought them for the players, idiotic to keep the invoice

- efc invoiced for stuff for the coaches, idiotic to keep the invoice

- efc invoiced for stuff dank used at his clinic, dank now gets dragged into another investigation

Gunna get ugly regardless now

Well played:)

And for the first time for a while i agree with an Essendon poster.

Step up Fitzpatrick.

The AFL is not purely Vlad's plaything. If he can't bring himself to put the AFL's little remaining integrity before his debt to the Evans family then Fitzpatrick must.

Team sanctioned doping FFS.

UCI here we come if this all goes under the rug.

Well, that's the whole missed issue in this whole thing isn't it? A lot of focus on why Hird/Essendon won't say anything, but no other player, no president, no club, no AFL official has said anything. Silence or generic soundbites on all fronts across the league. And it'll stay that way, the players and clubs have their secrets, and the AFL have a brand to uphold. It was Essendon and Melbourne who've been called out, it's Essendon and to a lesser extent Melbourne that will have to deal with it, and I don't expect any public outbursts while it's as clean and contained as that.

Yeah it is probably all just a storm in a teacup.*

* Not.

But do screw-ins still exist??

Which ever way this goes it's just dumb

- efc bought them for the players, idiotic to keep the invoice

- efc invoiced for stuff for the coaches, idiotic to keep the invoice

- efc invoiced for stuff dank used at his clinic, dank now gets dragged into another investigation

Gunna get ugly regardless now

...and yet they can't keep a copy of a permission letter...:oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im worried about the cream Jack Trengove may have used as it has AOD 9604 in it, but it is approved for human use and can be bought at Myer

So confusing

Nope, seriously it was Dank fraudulently using Essendon football club funds for the purchase of banned substances to administer to outside clients. Time for Evans and Co to call the fraud squad in to see what other payments were made to who

How do you "uncover" an invoice sent to you?
I "uncovered" my phone bill last week.
It was in the "bill" draw.
What draw would the peptide invoices go in?
The "shhh" draw.
The "whatever it takes draw"
How about the "please don't open" draw.
This is crap. They hired him. They let him run amok. They turned a blind eye and now they're caught and everything will be "uncovered""

Nope, seriously it was Dank fraudulently using Essendon football club funds for the purchase of banned substances to administer to outside clients. Time for Evans and Co to call the fraud squad in to see what other payments were made to who

I would say this is likely the case for this invoice.

Remember, he was sacked last year due to $100,000+ in unauthorised spending.

So, here's my working theory...

- Dank was using the clubs expenditure to help fund his private business.
- Dank was subsequently fired for unauthorised expenditure reportedly equating to over $100,000
- The board are made aware of invoices for prohibited substances (this invoice) and subsequently self report
- Dank then makes the excuse of providing the drugs to the officials in order to try and cover his arse for any potential fraud charges/civil suit (explains why Hird is very, very confident and angry about the allegations against him made by dank)

I'm not denying that AOD9604 was used (no doubt Terry Wallet will have some big rant over this post), however, I don't believe this particular drug that was invoiced to the club was ever used or received by the club, rather, was used by dank for his private clinic using Essendon's expenditure.

It explains a lot of what has happened.

- Dank was subsequently fired for unauthorised expenditure reportedly equating to over $100,000
- The board are made aware of invoices for prohibited substances (this invoice) and subsequently self report
- Dank then makes the excuse of providing the drugs to the officials in order to try and cover his arse for any potential fraud charges/civil suit (explains why Hird is very, very confident and angry about the allegations against him made by dank)

I'm not denying that AOD9604 was used (no doubt Terry Wallet will have some big rant over this post), however, I don't believe this particular drug that was invoiced to the club was ever used or received by the club, rather, was used by dank for his private clinic using Essendon's expenditure.

Hmmm seems legit... In the case of misappropriated funds I sure would be asking for the police to come in. Oh wait that was 12 months ago. My guess is that police report is in the same place as exonerating evidence WADA gave to Essendon

Most likely, could have been for the Weapon's personal use, could have been for the whole coaching panel. But I don't think anyone is seriously suggesting it went to a player.

Your high performance guy is invoicing the professional sporting club where he works... for 'roids?

This raised no alarm bells?

This is unreal.

So... its all Danks fault?

There was a good reason Dank brought up the coaches using something a little bit outside the WADA code of his own bat. I've said it the day after Caro Meldrum-Hanna interviewed Dank - the most likely and obvious reason is the paper trail linking Essendon to banned substances.

Good luck to them convincing ASADA, the AFL or anyone else with half a brain and isn't a Bomber fanboi they were used by the coaches and not the players. The predictable theory thrown up by the Bomber faithful that Dank was dumb enough to purchase banned substances for his outside clients using the club's money is beyond laughable.

The current hierarchy of Essendon brought shame upon the club and our game, no ifs or buts.
And there will be a massive price to pay.

How do you "uncover" an invoice sent to you?
I "uncovered" my phone bill last week.
It was in the "bill" draw.
What draw would the peptide invoices go in?
The "shhh" draw.
The "whatever it takes draw"
How about the "please don't open" draw.
This is crap. They hired him. They let him run amok. They turned a blind eye and now they're caught and everything will be "uncovered""

They pressed that big shiney, red button you're not meant to touch and fell into a trapdoor filled with evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back