Red Faces 2014 ... bookmark it!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We will draft Jase Perkins at the end of the year.
Noticed how well he was going from very early in the game. Looks a cut above VFL level.

We have no more claim over him than any other club though, don't we?
No, but I still think we'll take a chance on him. Given his age he won't go early and we'll have seen enough of him to make a call.

Besides, you should know by now that there's no method to my madness with these predictions DW. ;)

Perkins is 25, in spite of his talent, he's no guarantee to get drafted.
His form does sound a bit like Dickson at Bendigo a few years ago though.
Definitely the age bracket we need. The most impressive trait a player can have is consistency and he is certainly displaying that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We will have 5 players kick over 30 goals this year

We will finish higher than one of Collingwood or Geelong

Macrae 10+ Brownlow votes this year

Would nearly be there already :p

On Perkins, what sort of player is he? Sounds like he's going alright but at 25 he will have to do pretty damn well. If he offers us something we need though then happy to throw a late pick at him if he keeps performing.

Ho ho ho. Some of you guys have too much time on your hands.
You are a crap supporter, dissing on your team, on a hostile thread, looking for a few cheap " likes ". It is ******* sad that an EFC suporter has to point out to the Scragger faithful that you are not one of them. Post #175, Autopsy, carlton vs Melbourne.

Sad that I revelled more in your victory than you, I'm not a son of the 'scray, but I could not be the traitorous bastard that sold the Doggieis out to the likes of carlscum. Shame on you.

You are a crap supporter, dissing on your team, on a hostile thread, looking for a few cheap " likes ". It is ******* sad that an EFC suporter has to point out to the Scragger faithful that you are not one of them. Post #175, Autopsy, carlton vs Melbourne. You are a fickle prick.

Sad that I revelled more in your victory than you, I'm not a son of the 'scray, but I could not be the traitorous bastard that sold the Doggieis out to the likes of carlscum. Shame on you.
Oh dear, its not even safe on the Carlton board at 330 in the morning :p And he posted it at 554pm - disturbing o_O

Here's one that may cause a few members' heads to explode - in the 2014 national or rookie draft, we'll take at least one player renowned as an "inside ball winner."

By this I don't mean a bloke who plays outside but can "win his own ball;" I mean somebody whose biggest asset is his strength and ability in and under. Libba Jr Jr if you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back