Autopsy Dogs defeat Dees 110-100 - Redemption

Remove this Banner Ad

Did anyone notice a beer cup sail over the fence after JUH kicked that last goal? Came from several rows back.

On the other hand some Dees supporters near the fence were clapping him.

Was a Bulldogs supporter that was too hype.

The addition of the kids, Marra/Westy/Garcia and to a lessor extent Buku is really starting to fill out this roster.
Agreed, it’s almost like our coaches understand how to develop young players!

Did anyone notice a beer cup sail over the fence after JUH kicked that last goal? Came from several rows back.

On the other hand some Dees supporters near the fence were clapping him.

Other half did, but thought it was a coke bottle or something.

Coaches votes
8 Jamarra Ugle-Hagan (WB)
8 Marcus Bontempelli (WB)
5 Steven May (MELB)
4 Adam Treloar (WB)
2 Ryan Gardner (WB)
2 Clayton Oliver (MELB)
1 Ed Richards (WB)

My guess:
Bevo
5 Bont
4 JUH
3 Treloar
2 Gardner
1 Richards

Other guy
5 May
4 JUH
3 Bont
2 Oliver
1 Treloar

Imagine giving may 5 and bont 3. I used to think coaches votes were the gold standard, but seeing this sort of pettiness happen enough has disabused me of that idea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually - I stuffed up, it was 22. He wore 54 in his first season.Cullen could do some brilliant things…and some not so brilliant things.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
#22 it was. I knew it was a double number- I’m getting too old.
He was my favourite player as a kid

I
Coaches votes
8 Jamarra Ugle-Hagan (WB)
8 Marcus Bontempelli (WB)
5 Steven May (MELB)
4 Adam Treloar (WB)
2 Ryan Gardner (WB)
2 Clayton Oliver (MELB)
1 Ed Richards (WB)

My guess:
Bevo
5 Bont
4 JUH
3 Treloar
2 Gardner
1 Richards

Other guy
5 May
4 JUH
3 Bont
2 Oliver
1 Treloar
I reckon May is 4 and 1. Bont and JUH got the 5’s and 3’s. Treloar got the other 4, Oliver and Gardy got the 2’a and Ed got the other 1

R
Were there any frees paid against Gawn at centre bounces?

View attachment 1456345
Remember when they changed the rules on Luke Darcy so you couldn’t step across the centre line, engage with the oppo ruck and take away their run and jump.

I’ve noticed Gawn do it heaps and Nank do it.

Did I miss that they changed the rule back or have they just forgotten after all these years?

R

Remember when they changed the rules on Luke Darcy so you couldn’t step across the centre line, engage with the oppo ruck and take away their run and jump.

Did I miss that they changed the rule back or have they just forgotten after all these years?
I think there are so many rules being added, tweaked, emphasised, on a weekly basis, the umpires are having to cope with too much.

R

Another rule that was enforced initially, then occasionally, then forgotten about? It's an AFL specialty.

Best thing was Marra splitting the middle of the sticks perfectly every time, where’s that been? He’s such a good kick for goal, probably just fatigue has been holding back that part of the game. Will be so nice having a key forward who just goes back and kicks em (like when you watch Curnow or JK against us)

That long bomb was no fluke either, he’s done that a few times now - most memorable being in the 2s last year reasonably early, rolled around on his left and set sail from 60 out and cleared the line by about 10m.

He’s going to kick a lot of long bombs on the run, like someone else maybe???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back