Autopsy Blues win against the Dogs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty clear cripps isn't fit enough just yet but it'd be foolish to write him off. Do people expect him to be given a rest next week or will he remain, particularly given curnow is likely to miss?

Pretty clear cripps isn't fit enough just yet but it'd be foolish to write him off. Do people expect him to be given a rest next week or will he remain, particularly given curnow is likely to miss?
Yeah, just needs time in the seniors to grow. We may aswell afford him that time but also be aware not to destroy his confidence....is a level headed kid though

Murphy great as was daisy, simmo, walks. Bell was really good and his inclusion would have got us over the line with the demons. White and Rowe make me incredibly pessimistic whenever they are involved.

Murphy just smacked everyone in the mouth that questioned him and he was brilliant when we needed him the most tonight.

Warnock also deserves credit and he has been smashed by everyone but was a shining light and killed Minson.

With the injuries we had and the deflating Judd hammy no one gave us a chance and the Bulldogs who we struggle against all the time were expected to run all over us BUT we lifted as a group and got the win. Stuff the negatives and while there were a few we won in a massive team effort with no passengers anywhere. :thumbsu: :hearts:

Some frustrating fumbles from Cripps tonight but nothing too serious to worry about for mine.

It looks like Ed could have a broken leg, that is seriously shithouse for both him and the team. Cachia is not the worst replacement for that type of role but it will certainly weaken our midfield.

Well done Blue boys! Gutsy win and they pushed themselves to chase,tackle,shepperd and play for each other even when the chips were down. If they play like this every week win lose or draw you can't be negative towards them as long as they have a crack and play as a team. Well done now back it up and beat those wet toast ducks!

My summery of Rowe - gives his all, defends surprisingly well and out-positions his opponent a fair bit. But you don't want him actually handling the ball too often.

But all in all, well done big fella.

Gibbs - dunno if it's the hair style change or what, but keep this up. That's the Bryce Gibbs I love to see.

Bell kicks like a mule but his constant efforts and power running, especially late, were critical. Ditto Lucas, besides some mistakes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think with Judd gone as well, they need to keep him in the team and use him sparingly over the course of the match. It's not like he is completely out of his depth, just needs time to adapt to the pace of the game and build up his tank.

I reckon that we could see Cripps get given a rest next week... but it could also depend on the outcome of the medical checks on Curnow and Judd.

Judd could be gone for 3-6 weeks depending on the severity of the tear.

Curnow is going to be tricky to assess. His knee was hard against the bottom of the post then he was lifted and slammed into it. Depending on which way his foot was pointing, it could be a lot worse than just a cork to the hip from hitting the post. If his foot was pointing towards the goals, then there could be ligament strains in there. If it was pointing inwards or it was inline with his leg, then hopefully there is nothing there.

Was anybody else cursing casboult for Judd s injury? Stupid and unnecessary handball that was always going to end in tears
Not cursing Casboult for that... it was a good percentage play based on our usual game plan. hand it off to a running player who is on the move. It was the push in the back that did just enough to put Judd off balance enough to ping the hammy.

Some frustrating fumbles from Cripps tonight but nothing too serious to worry about for mine.

It looks like Ed could have a broken leg, that is seriously shithouse for both him and the team. Cachia is not the worst replacement for that type of role but it will certainly weaken our midfield.
yeh i think its a broken leg or a rib,

maybe, just maybe, he hurt his glute and it pinched the psiatic nerve going down his leg,

Not cursing Casboult for that... it was a good percentage play based on our usual game plan. hand it off to a running player who is on the move. It was the push in the back that did just enough to put Judd off balance enough to ping the hammy.
im cursing that ****en scumbag ex essendon dog for pushing him

I reckon that we could see Cripps get given a rest next week... but it could also depend on the outcome of the medical checks on Curnow and Judd.

Judd could be gone for 3-6 weeks depending on the severity of the tear.

Curnow is going to be tricky to assess. His knee was hard against the bottom of the post then he was lifted and slammed into it. Depending on which way his foot was pointing, it could be a lot worse than just a cork to the hip from hitting the post. If his foot was pointing towards the goals, then there could be ligament strains in there. If it was pointing inwards or it was inline with his leg, then hopefully there is nothing there.

Stevens said Curnows dad gave him a shake of the head in the rooms as in not good, scans to come though so who knows

Remove this Banner Ad

Back