Autopsy Blues win against the Dogs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree with what gbatman said about Judd. He had an awful lot of work on his hamstrings the whole first half of the match. I said to my buddy that we should have just left him another week

Yep I was watching it thinking "what's going on there".

Plenty of time for his achillies to come good now while we wait for his hammy to heal.

My tip. Judd to play half back.

Yep I was watching it thinking "what's going on there".

Plenty of time for his achillies to come good now while we wait for his hammy to heal.

My tip. Judd to play half back.

It was a massive shame.

Judd was looking really good in the 3 minutes that he was on the field.

Was itching to just run his guts out, and that was his downfall.

He didn't work himself into the game, just got out there and went at a million miles an hour with his give and receives.

Hopefully he recovers well, but I feel sorry for the opposition team when he finally gets a full game, he will be so hungry I think he will tear that team a new a-hole.

And you may be right. Forgive me, but I am getting quite sick of people who pot some of our players seemingly without actually watching them play... (not directed at you)

He will have tough tasks ahead of him if he is in the side against WCE and the Pies no doubt. Watson is a whole other can of worms!

Sometimes winning can cause a bit of victory blindness. Let's be clear, he played on Liam "Sloth" Jones. He's the type of player who SHOULD make Rowe look like a 250 game full back, such is his ability or lack thereof. How he still gets a game for the Bulldogs is one of the greatest mysteries in life.

So Rowe did what he should have done, made a spud look like one. I pray to the heavens this transforms him so that when he comes up against probably Kennedy next week he can continue on to greatness. The realist in me says that Rowe is still a very limited footballer and "cover your eyes" awkward whenever the ball is pumped down there by the opposition.

Someone said White's game was rubbish. Not so. Given he had the number one opposition forward his ability to collect the pill, not kick it straight to the opposition, and get in the face of his opponent all day long who got a few goals like a seagull gets a few chips was exactly the Simon White we need to see.

According to Mick the gameplan this week "wasn't tinkered with one inch". Interesting.
Probably correct, we just played much quicker and had better usage tonight.

Last couple of weeks we have switched the play slowly, gone through the middle slowly, went around the boundary line slowly and dawdled back behind our marks all game and then missed targets which ever way we went.

It was a massive shame.

Judd was looking really good in the 3 minutes that he was on the field.

Was itching to just run his guts out, and that was his downfall.

He didn't work himself into the game, just got out there and went at a million miles an hour with his give and receives.

Hopefully he recovers well, but I feel sorry for the opposition team when he finally gets a full game, he will be so hungry I think he will tear that team a new a-hole.
1 x Premiership, 2 x Brownlows, 1 x Norm Smith, Multiple x AA, 250+ games and yet incredibly you know best how he should play? You're amazing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And you may be right. Forgive me, but I am getting quite sick of people who pot some of our players seemingly without actually watching them play... (not directed at you)

He will have tough tasks ahead of him if he is in the side against WCE and the Pies no doubt. Watson is a whole other can of worms!

Worms is right! What type if worms is the question ;) go blues

1 x Premiership, 2 x Brownlows, 1 x Norm Smith, Multiple x AA, 250+ games and yet incredibly you know best how he should play? You're amazing.

I wasn't potting Juddy, I was trying to illustrate his greatness.

The fact that he has been out for a while, and the team is controlling the game comfortably yet his drive to play for Carlton is so great that he comes out and gives 100% from the very start of being subbed in.

Yes but perhaps his selflessness and his desire to want to fix the hole we were in meant he rushed himself back too early.

Judd looked rather fidgety on the bench and you could tell how badly he wanted to go out there and help the team.

Looks like Crameri will always be a Essendon flog.

It could be argued Judd may have been better off starting the game and easing into it.

His chaffing at the bit to join a game when it was in a very intense moment and meant he put on the afterburners so quickly probably lead to his downfall (that and the Crameri push)... nevertheless we can only assume his older hammies were ready to twang.

so if Silent J is 6'2/3, Patty is.......??

10270445_10152334959608334_3034981173016080288_n.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back