Review AFL Round 5 - Geelong defeat Hawthorn by 19 points

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done on the win. Deserved it. Don' t like your team, but have a lot of respect for your club and culture. Outplayed us, yet again.

free kicks against = 1

lol :rolleyes: . . . 77% efficiency today by Duncan

this muppet obviously lives under a rock

Why? Because Guthrie kept Mitchell to 26 useless disposals while Guthrie managed 7 tackles and also kicked a crucial goal

don't neck yourself :oops:
Oh Bobby! Best post all year! Just gold! Adore you Bobby! :hearts:

Well done guys. Too good for us again. Probably closer than it should have been. You took our game away from us. Hopefully we'll meet later in the season...

and the result will be different :p. But in all seriousness, you guys deserve to be top. Enjoy it.

Burbury took Gibson away from Hawkins and therefore done his job.
If that was his role then great job, definitely a big part of winning the game. Gee he shits himself when he gets the ball though and I could killed him when he gave away that 50 but hopefully today gave him some confidence and he can start to compose himself a bit better.
Don't know bout T.Hunt. I think we're all still living off that Carlton game last year with him. I worry about him not getting enough of the ball but when he does get it I wish he didn't.
Maybe Blitz is doing a lot off the ball I can't see but he doesn't seem to be doing that much.
Bar those small negatives what a great win. Awesome

Well done guys. Too good for us again. Probably closer than it should have been. You took our game away from us. Hopefully we'll meet later in the season...

and the result will be different :p. But in all seriousness, you guys deserve to be top. Enjoy it.

Thank you for your generous comments (and to those other Hawthorn posters for the same).

But look on the bright side:

We may be top right now, but you'll still be everybody else's premiership favourites.

;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plenty of respect for what your club has achieved since round 22 2006.. Truly a big stage club since then. However it seems hawthorn only cares on the bigger stages when it comes to playing the cats. If only we could bring that drive to the home and away season against your mob. Hawthorn's effort was abysmal today and the scoreboard flattered us. Were a 5 to 6 goal better side all game.

KOLOKOTRONIS

Keep the thread on topic folks and don't bait or attack opposition posters - and I mean that for both groups of supporters. I've deleted the appropriate posts, but if it happens again, I'll be dealing out a few cards.

If that was his role then great job, definitely a big part of winning the game. Gee he shits himself when he gets the ball though and I could killed him when he gave away that 50 but hopefully today gave him some confidence and he can start to compose himself a bit better.
Don't know bout T.Hunt. I think we're all still living off that Carlton game last year with him. I worry about him not getting enough of the ball but when he does get it I wish he didn't.
Maybe Blitz is doing a lot off the ball I can't see but he doesn't seem to be doing that much.
Bar those small negatives what a great win. Awesome

That was definitely his role but granted he has plenty of room for improvement. That 50m penalty really pis$#@ me off too.

I'm a big fan of Hunt so I disagree there.

Blitz needs to do more, no doubt. I'd play him in the VFL for the next couple of weeks.

Keep the thread on topic folks and don't bait or attack opposition posters - and I mean that for both groups of supporters. I've deleted the appropriate posts, but if it happens again, I'll be dealing out a few cards.
Was that my Bosk one? Because to be fair he deserves to be baited

Did Cyril play?

He popped up for his regulation goal in junk time. Apart from that, he did nothing (as per usual against us).

It's a good read. ;)
Apparently it was because we had the umpires in our pocket they lost.... I know right, who would think... a hawk fan using the umpires as an excuse! What a shock!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back