News When is Marley getting sentenced? Announced today!

Remove this Banner Ad

Excuse my ignorance but does 12 month suspended sentence mean that if Marley offends in the next 12 month he goes to jail?

Or that if he re-offends he goes to jail for 12 months? How long is the period he can't re-offend for if this is the case?
IF he reoffends he goes to jail with the term for that current offense plus the 12 month suspended sentence.

Edit he can't reoffend for 12 months or else the suspended sentence is activated.

wonder what would have happnned if it was you or me who broke the guys jaw we would end up getting sentenced

wonder what would have happnned if it was you or me who broke the guys jaw we would end up getting sentenced
are you saying the sentence wouldnt have been suspended if he wasnt an afl player?

So much about this post screams "I am a 12 year old child"

Looking at your post history is it beyond doubt you are nothing but a troll, hope you get carded soon. You just go everywhere to flame

are you saying the sentence wouldnt have been suspended if he wasnt an afl player?
To be fair he had access to a lot more resources then you or I would, we wouldn't have been advised to do the charity work that Marley has done, and wouldn't have had people constantly around us making sure we kept our noses clean etc. So I suppose being an AFL player may have played a part in his suspended sentence.

I am glad he didn't get jail time, no matter who the 'perpetrator' is, such an act doesn't deserve jail time, sure the fellow was injured but thats what happens when you pick a fight with a guy at a bar (especially if that guy is Marley Williams).

Funny as.....so Maxwell is out you say?

Unless Maxy gets injured or suspended he will play all games this season then move on. Playing as the spare man down back is working perfectly. Enough said.

Actually, I'm seeing him tomorrow, I'll say hi to him for you :)

So much about this post screams "I am a 12 year old child"

Looking at your post history is it beyond doubt you are nothing but a troll, hope you get carded soon. You just go everywhere to flame
seems stalkerish going trough my history

9068633.gif
rly2OcW.jpg
baby-s-happy-dance-o.gif
tumblr_inline_n0ue8mUBwf1snuqdi.gif
happy_dance_gif_by_luchimmyo-d3l3237.gif
Doctor_Who_Dancing_2.gif
29o4m8l.jpg

beyonce-happy-dance-kelly-rowland.gif
792833.gif
Happy-Dance-Gif.gif
201306140913_1371219234.3239932.gif

tumblr_m4ymfsdoN01qjc96do1_400.gif
tumblr_mizc4mSTGk1s3llepo1_250.gif
girl+dancing+gif.gif
graphics-dancing-836956.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The guy who started this gave Marley some lip and pushed him and got a broken jaw for it.

I have no sympathy for him, but Marley was far more in the wrong here

Where I come from Marley's single punch that busted a smart asses jaw would become folklore, and the "victim' got what he deserved and should hopefully think twice before he picks a fight at a pub again.
I don't condone Marleys actions either but I put more blame on the instigators.

Where I come from Marley's single punch that busted a smart asses jaw would become folklore, and the "victim' got what he deserved and should hopefully think twice before he picks a fight at a pub again.
I don't condone Marleys actions either but I put more blame on the instigators.
you dont see people breaking crowley jaw or ballentine for smart ass comments

To me its one of those things where it does seem harsh to lock a kid up for throwing a punch out front of a night club, I mean we have just about all done it. However, there are people being killed because of this and that is tragic and a strong foot needs to come down on it. So, he also fortunate to have got off without jail time. Think they got the call right given the circumstances as presented, he has to behave himself or he will be in serious sh!te but he can now get on with his life and learn from it.

Some people will totally disagree with what I am about to say...others may get it.....

I have 4 young children (8-3), numerous times a day, someone comes crying to me saying "B hit me" or "H called me a name" or "L punched me" or "M bit me"....you get the point. It took me awhile, but now my first question is "Why did they do that"?

At first I was always looking after the dobber, then I realised there was most often a lot more to the story. While I do not condone any violence, I do acknowledge that some thing will incite a reaction. Yes, Marley was 18 and much older than my kids, but, still he was immature (mentally). My point is that I am trying to teach my kids from a young age that it is two fold....do not be a tool in the first place, and of course also walk away.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back