Unofficial Preview Round 6 Early Thoughts - Sydney vs Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a sneaky that ROK may have another run in the seniors to get him back into form. Goodes should come straight in as sub if ready. Pointless playing him in the resizes.

Lloyd and Derricckcksssxx to have a spell.

Makes zero sense running him into form against the dees. His problem is leg speed. Is a great game against the dees midfield going to sharpen him up for hawks ? Either play him because he is in best 22 or keep him in case god forbid, Jpk goes down

If we can't beat Melbourne and Brisbane while missing K.Jack we do not deserve to make the top 8.

Admittedly he was also missing during the GWS match...

Personally I think there will be two changes this week

IN: Mitchell, Goodes
OUT: Llyod, B.Jack

Would rather not drop Llyod or B.Jack but two players do have to make way unfortunately this week.

I hope Mitchell is on his way north with the reserves. He was clearly hampered before he was rested last week, didn't play any football last week and then gets to come back in on the back of no genuinely strong form this year? Seems illogical for me. Let him dominate the Lions in the reserves and earn his way back in. Particularly after such a strong showing from the side last week.

Bringing Goodes in as the sub makes sense to me, I'd hope Reid isn't brought back this week consequently though.

We can't think of this game as playing Melbourne, we must think of it as playing freo, both are of equal importance.

Don't wanna see goodes this week but if I do he best be wearing a green vest

We can't think of this game as playing Melbourne, we must think of it as playing freo, both are of equal importance.

Don't wanna see goodes this week but if I do he best be wearing a green vest

Why ? Managing his time through rotation seems better. What’s the use of getting a quarter into him as he tries to build match fitness. For years before the sub rule players came back to full games. Subbing him out would seem a better option. If he puts his hand up to play then he is ready and won’t be the clubs fault if something goes Chris Judd. If named should start as he needs game time. Often the sub gets dropped the next game to get run in the reserves

I hope Mitchell is on his way north with the reserves. He was clearly hampered before he was rested last week, didn't play any football last week and then gets to come back in on the back of no genuinely strong form this year? Seems illogical for me. Let him dominate the Lions in the reserves and earn his way back in. Particularly after such a strong showing from the side last week.

Bringing Goodes in as the sub makes sense to me, I'd hope Reid isn't brought back this week consequently though.
According to this local Mackay paper, ROK, Titchell and Rohan have travelled to Mackay but Goodes hasn't. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

http://www.dailymercury.com.au/news/stars-on-show-lions-swans-harrup-park/2238223/

Haha Crouchy you masta trol

Uncompromising, tough and durable throughout his Swans' career, Crouch has put his tough and never-say-die imprint on the team.

"Defence wins championships, in all sports," he said.

"Some other guys to keep your eyes on are Dan Robinson, who's a tough midfielder, and Aliir Aliir, an exciting, journeyman defender."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

....and watching the vid with Longmire, it looks a strong change Reid will come off the emergency list and be in the side as well....

for who though?
Deryxx/LRT maybe? Not sure, probably wont happen just that he said depending on how he pulls up tomorrow? so it just didnt seem it was the end of it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back