FTA-TV Neighbours and Home and Away: Cringe-worthy moments Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Why does Brad never listen to Karl :confused:
Comes off as a figjam to me. Must run in the family because Imogen is becoming annoying as hell "Just gonna walk in through the backdoor without knocking, get myself held hostage". Also looks like they're setting her up with the new Daniel kid. Hopefully they don't become the next Josh & Amber (but they probably will).

Comes off as a figjam to me. Must run in the family because Imogen is becoming annoying as hell "Just gonna walk in through the backdoor without knocking, get myself held hostage". Also looks like they're setting her up with the new Daniel kid. Hopefully they don't become the next Josh & Amber (but they probably will).

none too subtle about it either.

Georgia's so pretty when she's angry :hearts:
She's the prettiest one on Neighbours right now though I think the new chick Paige gives her a run for her money.

article-0-1C3E878B00000578-950_634x632.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Once a year I catch a glimpse of these pissy shows and think "**** these are s**t. They weren't awful when I was in primary school.". So I YouTube old episodes from 1999 and realise "**** they were s**t back then too, I just didn't know it.".

All of these shows, and s**t like ACA and Australia's got talent are like cockroaches, they just won't die.

And if one does then another 2 take it's place.

Don't be a prude.

Haha, it kind of escalated last night when she "accidentally" fell on him while they were sparring, and then took her sweet time getting up.

Then she found out whose son he was, and went off to scrub herself in the shower Crying Game style :p

Would bang Imogen, she's really pretty imo.

Imogen is cute & has that whole geek girl thing going which I like.

As for Kate's killer my money is on some friend/relative of the cop that died because of Mark's whistle blowin'. Either that or someone Paul screwed over - could be a few hundred suspects there.

Imogen is cute & has that whole geek girl thing going which I like.

As for Kate's killer my money is on some friend/relative of the cop that died because of Mark's whistle blowin'. Either that or someone Paul screwed over - could be a few hundred suspects there.
Imogen's character has been giving me the shits lately with her fawning over Mark. It's almost as if Imogen and Amber switched roles with Imogen being annoying and making dumb decisions.

Still have my money on old mate Marty being the killer. It's been a pretty long wait to find out...

Imogen's character has been giving me the shits lately with her fawning over Mark. It's almost as if Imogen and Amber switched roles with Imogen being annoying and making dumb decisions.

Not nearly as annoying as the whole "That Daniel guy is so annoying, I'd never go out with him" line the writers have been taking with her. Incredibly painful.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back