The Official New York Knicks Thread - 'The Official New York Knicks Thread - At Least We Didn't Get Swept

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting trade. Good for the Knickerbockers, bad for our Vincent Chase & Fatty Felton entertainment.

Could turn out to be an expensive one for the Mavs if Chandler doesn't return to previous (2013 as an example) good form for that price.

Interesting trade. Good for the Knickerbockers, bad for our Vincent Chase & Fatty Felton entertainment.

Could turn out to be an expensive one for the Mavs if Chandler doesn't return to previous (2013 as an example) good form for that price.
He wont hence i love the deal. Anyone thats watched Chandler since the 1st season knows how bad he is getting. Age has caught up to him

Word is you may move Larkin to get into the first, and their's still Shump, either of whom you could package up with a 2nd rounder
My body is ready.

This trade also says that Melo is as good as gone. I guess we already knew that though.

Dolan also contacted Phil to ask who this 'Pick' player was that we picked up.

I think I just came

Not sure they needed to include that in this pic, but hey....

10345768_676039905801888_2772213677832116172_n.png

Is it wrong that im excited even knowing we will suck next year?

* Melo off to Chicago, dont care. Take Boozer back with the expiring contract so we actually have a PF that can play more then 15mins.
Obviously trades are coming with that many guards on the list. * me things are happening

Stink it up next season while we have our first round pick because 2016 being an even number year means zero draft picks...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He'll leave.

There's nothing surer.

Am I the only one that wants him to stay? With decent help in Calderon this season and not fat * running the point, plus shump (if he learns how to shoot) and a few other bits a pieces here and there, I think we can be a real threat...

maybe it's just me :(

Am I the only one that wants him to stay? With decent help in Calderon this season and not fat **** running the point, plus shump (if he learns how to shoot) and a few other bits a pieces here and there, I think we can be a real threat...

Sorry but the defense the Knicks have is just terrabad.

STAT, Bargnani, Melo, Calderon. LOL

Am I the only one that wants him to stay? With decent help in Calderon this season and not fat **** running the point, plus shump (if he learns how to shoot) and a few other bits a pieces here and there, I think we can be a real threat...

Still missing way too many pieces (a bench, perimeter defense, rim protection, STATS healthy knees, salary cap flexibilty etc) to be considered a real threat. You are in the east though so who the * knows anymore.
I hope he stays, I'm a huge Melo fan and think he cops way to much criticism, he's coming off probably the best season of his career.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back