The Official New York Knicks Thread - 'The Official New York Knicks Thread - At Least We Didn't Get Swept

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumours of trading Shump are arising again, good or bad move? IMO bad, has plenty to give and still only young.

Depends on the return, while he has been injury prone, outside of his decent defense his stats are pretty underwhelming. I think a straight swap for OKC's pick.21 would just about be on par.

Have to Build around Amare now
Rage.gif

Depends on the return, while he has been injury prone, outside of his decent defense his stats are pretty underwhelming. I think a straight swap for OKC's pick.21 would just about be on par.

Yeah, Miami or OKC's pick seem about the right ball park

I wonder if they could talk about Norris Cole......

Would seriously consider 21 for Shump.

Any chance Ennis slides that far?

Most mocks have him in 12-24 range, Chitown might look at him if Augustin goes, Orlando, depending on who they go for early. Wolves another one.... could slide to 21 i guess

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If only there wasn't a cap.
We're the knicks, surely we'd be able to find away around it? Mr. Dolan, please help us with your large wads of cash.

"There are unconfirmed reports of the Cleveland Cavaliers being willing to trade the No. 1 overall pick in a sign-and- trade for Anthony. However, Anthony would only consider Cleveland if the Cavs were able to sign LeBron James. That scenario seems remote. James has until the end of the week to notify the Heat of his plans to either opt out or opt in to his current contract."

One can only dream

"There are unconfirmed reports of the Cleveland Cavaliers being willing to trade the No. 1 overall pick in a sign-and- trade for Anthony. However, Anthony would only consider Cleveland if the Cavs were able to sign LeBron James. That scenario seems remote. James has until the end of the week to notify the Heat of his plans to either opt out or opt in to his current contract."

One can only dream
giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back