Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is TGO a fried or steamed dim sim man? Hmmm.
Fried steamed dimmies. There is no paradox, there is no contradiction. TGO is the All and the Nothing.

Some choice quotes from today's proffered tackle.

Colyer has speed. Essendon didn’t have speed in the forward 50m, and, if anything, him playing good footy means Winderlich can stay back, which means Dustin Fletcher’s position is in the spotlight.

He is a freak in a sense. He’s not huge jumper at the ball, but has ability unlike any other key forward to take one grab marks with his hands in unorthodox positions, like, his fingers sometimes point downwards and not upwards, such is his reach.

Who's your tip for the brownlow? - Punter
706a43f2-68e0-44bc-925d-0113f39f4189.jpg
Mark Robinson - selwood

Thus sayeth. Take note Umpiring Department.

FJH.jpg

Oui Oui. Je m'appelle Jean-Francois et I have un tip-off por vous!
This was posted on June 17... and then a month later TGO has this back page.
It seems brothers that I am truly blessed - TGO retroactively inspired me, reaching back through time and in doing so showing me his recent back page.
Brothers we are truly blessed, this is indeed an omen and a sign! We are on the right path!
image.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone give me some context to the so-called awkwardness last year between Hudson and TGO? There was definite tension last night and both Bomber and Whateley have noted that Hudson and TGO don't like each other - were there any blowups last year or just increasing testiness? Good word, that - testiness.

Hudson would want to watch how he reacts to TGO's jibes in the coming weeks, lest he be smoten.

Can someone give me some context to the so-called awkwardness last year between Hudson and TGO? There was definite tension last night and both Bomber and Whateley have noted that Hudson and TGO don't like each other - were there any blowups last year or just increasing testiness? Good word, that - testiness.

Hudson would want to watch how he reacts to TGO's jibes in the coming weeks, lest he be smoten.

Hahaha, cheers, that's great. Gerard usually finds more diplomatic ways to corral TGO's tirades - Hudson dared question the Sarcastic Hero and, as such, was labeled a w***er and promptly put in his place. Lesson learned, one would hope. Though, I would be delighted for a similar outburst this time around. I felt TGO was second's away from dropping language usually reserved for the staff at The Rose when they try to cut him off.

Neither are you. But there's no need to come up with rubbish either.

Stuff like this tells me that you cannot be bothered to go and do your research.

Good work Fyfie_ in thread banning this poster. Her tone was not awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back