Official Club Stuff The Licence The Lunch

Remove this Banner Ad

Woody Allen's summation

quote-i-took-a-speed-reading-course-and-read-war-and-peace-in-twenty-minutes-it-involves-russia-woody-allen-3592.jpg

Hi All,

Thanks for putting up this thread.

It is great to see the Licensed Club get some exposure and the support we have had from Don & Nick and all of you with Licensed activity with the new venue has been great! In regards the question above we can arrange tables/seats so you guys can be together. So far numbers are very strong and this Luncheon will dig deep into one of our most important chapters of our history from a PAFC perspective with special comments from Ross Oakley - not to be missed.

Also, any Licensed activity we have a dedicated Facebook page www.facebook.com/theportclub that has upcoming events and what is happening at the Club. We have some strong momentum with this page and are currently over 5500 likes. If you can like or share, we can grow our Club further and make sure we reach our passionate members with some great offerings within our Licensed Clubs.

**Also thank you for coming down to the Club the other night for your Player Sponsor dinner. It was great to catch up and meet a few of you!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you trim that down a little?

Any more and I feel I would be compromising the great piece of work.

Seriously though, I would love to attend this event. Unfortunately a junket with my fingerprints all over it has been planned on Phuket that week.

If the PAFC doesn't make this event available either online or for sale I would think they aren't taking care of their supporters.

Will they be taking questions from the floor? Maybe get a list of questions on here to take to the lunch..

That list would be longer than any of the aforementioned novels. With more plot twists, devious protagonists and a Kafkaesque ending that would infuriate the reader. The sequel however is well into becoming a classic.

With more plot twists, devious protagonists and a Kafkaesque ending ...
You mean the one where Graham Cornes metamorphoses into a cockroach and is subsequently arrested, tried, sentenced to death, and executed for dragging Scott Hodges in the '93 prelim final?

The_Wookie let me know if you want to go and I will get you on the big footy table. Happy to chip in $20 or so. A few others who have enjoyed the Wookies work in the TV thread might want to as well.

The_Wookie let me know if you want to go and I will get you on the big footy table. Happy to chip in $20 or so. A few others who have enjoyed the Wookies work in the TV thread might want to as well.
If the requests for us to chip in are genuine I'm good for $20 as well. I'm very appreciative of the various contributions The_Wookie has made to this board this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back