Round 19 - Sydney vs Essendon @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

We didn't deserve to win tonight but I think it says it all when supporters from other clubs are sticking up for Essendon with how the umpiring went.

Most supporters would be "LOL, gee we got a good ride tonight", but not the Swans supporters. You are so used to handouts that you think it is god given right.

List the games this year essendon got a good ride then

I'm not weighing in to tonight's game, didn't see it. SEN guys mentioned it a few times on radio though...

But every week when the swans lopsided free kick count is suggested by a hawks fan, 2012 gf is brought up.

It was almost two years ago, that is the most recent example you guys can find of being diddled?

What a charmed life sydney have...

and on and on it goes.

Perhaps the Hawks might care to move to Sydney and see how they fare...

Don't.. The place is the most diabolical dump on this planet! Wouldn't know whether you're in Beirut or Shanghai for the most part.

Definitely not go enough, even worse when you're not given a chance

Think essendon get enough chances

If you tackle high continually or scrag and hold opposition you give away frees

Bombers had the 40/60 calls in the first quarter. It was those that kept them in the game. Scoreline wasn't indicative of the gulf in quality of these 2 teams.

Bombers dreadfully out of form? don't make me laugh.

Well you are. Funny stat and go check it out. Even with a game in hand, Richmond have won more quarters this year of football then Essendon, yet Essendon to date sit higher in the ladder. Strange stat :p.

I think it longmire actions summed it up perfectly. He left Heppell alone and not tagged at stoppages, why would he do that you think ? Btw, honest question, not trolling at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goodes handballed called holding the ball even though colyer drops it cold 3 times

Shaw fumbles its deliberste oob

Get a free and 50 that someone ends up advantage

Perhaps you should just not tackle high or ride into the back if you cant play correctly you give away frees
Those are really your "non calls"? I'm sure you had a couple but they weren't them. Goodes slings the ball out with his fist nearby - that's a throw sorry fella.

Shaw indeed fumbles, realises he is in a corner, shits himself and slaps the ball over the line. Deliberate, mate.

The fact that the umpire says "free, fifty, play on" in the same breath is a clear indicator that he actually didn't know what the * he was even doing there. Free kick and play on is a very good call.

So are any Bomber fans going to address the fact your coach clearly had no intention to attack by playing man on man?

The essendon way is clearly to blame officials and process than look internally

I never said anywhere we didn't get the rub of the green. I just think it's weak and a little sad to blame umpiring in a game where one team clearly outplayed the other. I wouldn't do it personally but some people are just inclined towards making excuses I guess.

One team didn't clearly outplay the other. Essendon led the clearances, tackles, broke virtually even with inside 50's. It's not like you smashed us (like last time).

And no, I'm not blaming the umps. It can be bloody frustrating when it seems like the 50/50 calls go against you but at the end of the day if you're good enough you win anyway. Congrats.

Those are really your "non calls"? I'm sure you had a couple but they weren't them. Goodes slings the ball out with his fist nearby - that's a throw sorry fella.

Shaw indeed fumbles, realises he is in a corner, shits himself and slaps the ball over the line. Deliberate, mate.

The fact that the umpire says "free, fifty, play on" in the same breath is a clear indicator that he actually didn't know what the **** he was even doing there. Free kick and play on is a very good call.

What are your examples of grave injustice

Go in and get a hard ball and then you might get a few free kicks.

You blokes win the free kick count on your own deck and complain and lose it and still complain.

Your well earned reputation as constant boo boys is wearing thin, but keep it up as it's predictable and amusing!

Go in and get a hard ball and then you might get a few free kicks.

You blokes win the free kick count on your own deck and complain and lose it and still complain.

Your well earned reputation as constant boo boys is wearing thin, but keep it up as it's predictable and amusing!

Exactly they would of blamed the umpires either way as per usual

Well they can try and win an argument on here, and climb the moral victory ladder

I'm not weighing in to tonight's game, didn't see it. SEN guys mentioned it a few times on radio though...

But every week when the swans lopsided free kick count is suggested by a hawks fan, 2012 gf is brought up.

It was almost two years ago, that is the most recent example you guys can find of being diddled?

What a charmed life sydney have...

Actually if u want to check the free kick differentials for the last 3 completed seasons Swans have been in the negative.

Diddled? It was a GF FFS. Imagine the bleating had Hawks been in the receiving end

So are any Bomber fans going to address the fact your coach clearly had no intention to attack by playing man on man?

Pffft... Home game, Fishbowl ground, got to 10 points fairly late in the game and the head ducking free's killed any momentum...

Bomber knows more about footy than you!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back