New Big 3. Love officially off to Cleveland.

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
So from what im hearing Kevin Love is officially off to Cleveland for Wiggins, Bennett and a first round draft pick. It cant be made official until late this month when Wiggins is able to be traded.

Would line up like this I guess.

C - Varejao
PF - Love
SF - James
SG - Waiters
PG - Irving

Bench options are Jones, M.Miller, Dellavedova, Haywood, Thompson.

Rumours too about signing Ray Allen and Marion.

I try to like LeBron James but it's just difficult to do it. Cant win in Cleveland so he runs off and chases titles by forming a big 3 in Miami. See's that that is falling apart as Wade gets old and runs back home to a loaded Cavs who are loading because you ran out on them making them the worst team in the league where they have 3 number one draft picks.

Then you use two of them to trade for the best PF in the game and keep the best of the three No.1 draft picks in Irving.

He just runs about making superteams so he can win everything.

Wouldnt happen 20 years ago where guys actually wanted to beat eachother. Nowadays everybody is all friendly and looking to team up. Melo and LBJ were actively trying to hook up this summer. It's sick and boring.

I hope my Bulls win the title.

^ Don't have to post or peruse it if you don't want to.
no, its the fact that its the same thing every time. LeBron cant win rings in Cleveland so he leaves etc etc etc
Is the Post about Cleveland having a new big 3 or is it really another crack at LeBron? not hard to see what its all about

pitino-here-we-go.gif

Didn't nbaman already make this thread?

It's a thread to talk about the trade, the new big 3 and yes to have a crack at LeBron James.

What's wrong with that. Do you think what he has done has been good for the league? He wants to win 6 championships, he has openly spoken about wanting to be known as the GOAT. He has no shot. His superteams make him look desperate.

1. We already have one.
2. It's the current league and players, not only LeBron, that have 'allowed' it to happen again.
3. Ask any player in the League if they want to win 6 Championships, the ones that have none or the ones that already have 5, if someone says no they're lying.
4. Probably not, the fact that he has lost in the finals has eliminated him from the discussion for many. Doesn't mean he can't try and still win and people want to play with him as much as he wants to play with them.

Fact is unless he got some help, he knows he needs it, it's a team sport no shame in it, he would only be competing for the much coveted current era Eastern Conference Title. Because when it comes to playing the West for the main prize...well we have seen what happens twice.

But anyway off to watch some Pre-season FOOTBAW!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LeBrons just another good player not on our team, I'm not a hater tigs2010
If you're not chasing glory you're chasing stats or dollars. Love and Irving will need to adapt to win it all, plenty of other reams out there high in talent but as Spurs showed system, balance and cohesiveness wins out.

It doesn't matter anyway, Wayne Ellington is going to show the Cavs what they're missing out on and that they should of kept him two seasons ago as he leads the Kings to a 74-8 record and a quadruple sweep of every opponent they face in the playoffs :hearts: :rainbow:

I know two blokes who have jumped from Orlando and Pacers respectively already, it's sickening.
NBA 'clubs' are plastic soulless franchises and playthings for billionaires based on a random city just to cynically derive an income from the citizens who happen to live in those respective cities. Why any basketball fan would 'bleed' for these macca franchises is beyond me, especially who live thousands of miles away. LMAO

NBA 'clubs' are plastic soulless franchises and playthings for billionaires based on a random city just to cynically derive an income from the citizens who happen to live in those respective cities. Why any basketball fan would 'bleed' for these macca franchises is beyond me, especially who live thousands of miles away. LMAO

An emotional attachment forms, I dunno. I've got one.

I am in the same boat.

Love watching him play though.

If you think that's why you're kidding yourself. In Australia, with regards to the NBA it's always about being in the know and following the "in" team at the time.

That's what I've noticed at least. Cleveland fans annoyed me in 2009 and will do so again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back