New Greens Senator Puts Marriage for Gays on Agenda

Remove this Banner Ad

You don't have to support it, just mind your own business. It's not really anything to do with you if gays want to get married, why do you care so much?

I couldn't give a stuff (unless both chicks are hot)

Agreement again!

Really, its live & let live. As long as they & the Churchy types leave me alone I'm happy. Although I'm always happy to watch:rolleyes:

I donate to charity & will always be kind to animals, & give up my seat in the bus.

We have enough hate in the world without interfering in private, nonviolent behaviors between adults. Lets move on.

Looking for a logical argument from someone who described homosexually as a "mental deficiency"?
I don't think so. Logic and homophobia are mutually exclusive.

10575214_1035886756440777_3762674985142335195_o.png

Even if you dont like gay people (no reason really why you shouldn't, hell all the Christians I know are supportive, this anti gay agenda from them seems to be American Christian thing, apart from the libs) you shouldn't be against gay marriage, as it doesn't involve you.

Abbott will put it on the agenda towards the end of his term in an attempt to be popular before a potential election, IMO.

Because it came up when I googled her name yesterday. I hadn't heard the name before either.
Corey bernardi was woefully condemned by the greens for his views and as a result they called for bans under parliamentary privilege.

it is hypocritical because they want to censor his views yet think they can express theirs without restriction or condemnation. Her comments on same sex marriage were blatantly personal seeming she is a lesbian.
I don't think they have been hypocritical at all. They haven't asked for censorship, I don't remember them asking for bans to parliamentary privilege.

They pointed out how offensive Corey's comments were, and how backwards and homophobic they were.

Who do you talk with that share your views on homosexuality? Where did you get it from? -Serious question, it's normally from parents, unless you're religious?

I personally support Gay marriage, but I really don't want to have to vote for the Greens for it to happen.

It shouldn't be a problem in theory as Turnbull also supports marriage equality. It is going to happen. It is just a matter of when, not if and those who opposed it will in future generations be viewed the same as those who opposed voting rights for aboriginals.

I don't think they have been hypocritical at all. They haven't asked for censorship, I don't remember them asking for bans to parliamentary privilege.

They pointed out how offensive Corey's comments were, and how backwards and homophobic they were.

Who do you talk with that share your views on homosexuality? Where did you get it from? -Serious question, it's normally from parents, unless you're religious?

From the local Iman.

Seriously you do need to get out a bit more. Such strong language that you know nothing about. Have you met any people in a gay relationship or are you just going on your visual images?
I know plenty about it and it is backed by medical practitioners too.

Giving legal redress and recognition to members of our gay community should have occurred decades ago,so it still perplexes me why marginal groups yield such a large influence over a policy that should have been put to bed in the last century

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking for a logical argument from someone who described homosexually as a "mental deficiency"?
I don't think so. Logic and homophobia are mutually exclusive.
10575214_1035886756440777_3762674985142335195_o.png

So do you think that the ones who wear make up etc and act as a guy are completely normal? Please.

Why should I support unusually obscene sexual relationship.
I know plenty about it and it is backed by medical practitioners too.

There are medical practitioners who back your view, that homosexual marriage is an unusually obscene sexual relationship?

I'm just going to push this little button on you, mate.

143_243_409.jpg

I understood your comment to mean consensus, not a couple of people.

Have you read the study from your first link? "Gay Marriage and Homosexuality, Some Medical Comments"
I'm willing to put money down, that you haven't actually read the study.

Also, you might want to read this.
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/t...a-christian-youre-just-no-good-with-evidence/
It's about one of the authors of the study, and also points out the demonstrably false 'facts' the study provides.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back