Autopsy Roast 'Em or Toast 'Em v Sydney Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

G17fAUt.gif

7yh9VCy.gif

7QBkb6B.gif

Hope Chaplin kicks a few snags next week and tugs the jumper

I want to see the Airplane!

I would make Chaplin captain for the game, just to get in the Port guys heads. Instead of walking up to toss the coin he should run while doing the Airplane then tug his jumper as he goes to shake boaks hand

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I told you in the gameday thread don't give up on this mob because they won't give up on us and they didn't. Win or lose next weekend I couldn't care. This club has now got the monkey of their back as far as being able to perform in big games is concerned.

Agreed. The second half of the year should be a catalyst for a changing culture at the club. In the WC, Ess, Adelaide and Sydney games we were seriously challenged. When the teams in the past would have choked or capitulated, this team has shown a steadfast resolve and a strong will to go the extra mile and get the win.

True, but we'll do it with Franklin, McGlynn, Kennedy, Pyke, and maybe Bird, all best 22 players who weren't there today, so don't get too excited;). But seriously, that was an awesome win, and you guys should be rightfully proud of your boys. They are showing attributes which stand up in finals, so hopefully go over to Adelaide next week and smash those Power flogs. May the fairytale continue.....:thumbsu:
we're doing it without Jackson, vickery, and astbury [ and hampson:)]

We're playing finals again
The richmond tigers are playing finals again
In any season, you will see it is our fate
Coz we're gonna make the 8
We won a few, then won a lot
But it's never too late
Because we beat them all
And ended up winning nine straight
Be it Perth or Adelaide
Sydney or Home
We win them all late - and make the 8
We're playing finals again

Last edited:
In that last quarter, it was really interesting who really stood up. Rance was superb, Chaplin was great. That mark of griff's. Wow. Ellis used his tank really well to help out in defence (great tackle on goodes). Lids form has been sensational last few weeks. I'm just so happy :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back